Engineer8000 stock radio repair pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Mud family,
I would like to start a tread for those who had there stock radios repaired by @Engineer8000 or plan on having there radios repaired.
I just had mine repaired and completely satisfied with the workmanship that was done by Engineer8000. I would highly recommend him if you plan on having your stock radio repaired.
I also want to think @ToyotaMatt for supplying the awesome looking LED light for the radio. It’s great to have such knowledgeable forks like them to name a few for the work.
That being said I would like to post pictures of before and after pictures of the radio and encourage others to do the same to support this awesome men. Thanks

Before pictures out of my 74 FJ40
427E2BC0-3635-4336-8E40-50DF65E4DF67.jpeg
A2B31124-8822-4CCE-971B-FD17F6527E3C.jpeg
6D2F9E1C-A42E-468C-8DA5-C332888BD60E.jpeg

Mud family,
I would like to start a tread for those who had there stock radios repaired by @Engineer8000 or plan on having there radios repaired.
I just had mine repaired and completely satisfied with the workmanship that was done by Engineer8000. I would highly recommend him if you plan on having your stock radio repaired.
I also want to think @ToyotaMatt for supplying the awesome looking LED light for the radio. It’s great to have such knowledgeable forks like them to name a few for the work.
That being said I would like to post pictures of before and after pictures of the radio and encourage others to do the same to support this awesome men. Thanks

Your welcome Cimmiron ,

You have become a close friend over these years , and a SOLID MUD Buddy too , i always look ahead to our next live phone chat , and to hear all about your rapid Build you got going progress too ...... :)

i am very happy for you our NOW EXPERT IN-the-MUD House Factory OEM Vinatge Audio Master Technician , @Engineer8000

Russ , has stepped up to a plate no one ever has before that im aware of ?

he is a solid dude , and good mud buddy of mine as well , he has helped me source some very diffucult to aquire oem interior illumination supplies in builk quanitys as well .........

good call on starting the thread like this too .............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom