ENGINE WIRING 1UZ 2UZ & 3UZ and immobilizer removal services (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LexusV8 Engines

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.lexusv8.com
1UZ, 2UZ and 3UZ Wiring services for engine swaps.

Wiring services done on all Lexus V8 Engines. Easy three wires to run the motor. Ignition Start and Fuel. We also give Temperature, Rev Counter, Tacho and Charge light as a standard for your cluster. On 1UZ you will get OBD1 flash code system built into the fuse box through a LED by bridging two terminals in the fuse box. When going 2UZ and 3UZ it will be OBD2 diagnostics that can be connected to through a smart phone or diagnostics tester for live data and diagnostics information. Immobiliser removal is offered for all the various engines. 1UZ VVt-I immobiliser removal at $90. 2UZ and 3UZ are all $140. Flashing ECU’s is free of charge if we do your wiring . Performance flashing is also free as we program anyway for applications to suit the customers’ requirements. We support our customers with technical advice fully in mechanical and electrical. Our wiring services start at $550. This includes everything other than connectors. Some clients want all their connectors replaced and some do not need any replaced, so this varies from wiring job to wiring job. Our average turnaround time is between one to two weeks. We do not ask for a deposit. We only invoice once the job has been completed and before we invoice, we send a video of the customers harness being test run on one of our workshops test engines. This ensures everything is running correctly and gives our customers a piece of mind knowing their harness has been test run. Even with an immobilizer removal we send a test run video to show things are done properly.
Contact Tim at 305 619 5355 or Sally at 770 722 2345 or email us at SALES@LEXUSV8.COM

Engine.jpg

Fusebox.jpg
BEFORE.jpg

AFTER.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. It makes the wiring side of things very easy. Literally easier than wiring in a car radio. We are going to start working on the UR and GR engines as well. Wiring the UR and GR is not an issue but we still working on disabling the immobilizer on the ECU's.

Are you doing this for the ECUs that control the A750x transmissions as well?

Interested aswell in a harness/ ECU that can control a 2UZ VVTi with a manual transmission. Basically liberate 2uz vvti from a750f so it can be used with a manual transmission.

@Njck22, if you decide to bail on the a750f, give me a shout please.

Interested aswell in a harness/ ECU that can control a 2UZ VVTi with a manual transmission. Basically liberate 2uz vvti from a750f so it can be used with a manual transmission.
Not a problem. You have the engine harness and ECU from the 2UZ? If so you can send it to me and ill wire it up so you have a three wire system to connect to get her up and running. Obviously i give more wires than that like rev counter, alternator light, temperature and what ever I can that is in the original harness

A750x transmission
I am not sure which transmission you are referring to when you say A750X transmission. I only know of the A750F, A750H and the A750E on the 750's. Anyway. The Toyota and Lexus ECU's control the engine and transmission in one unit. They used to have separate transmission control but that was years ago. I think the last time they has separate transmission control was with the 7M-GE engines.

I used "x" in place of listing all the variants because, as you show, there are several. Unfortunately, most of those came in years that had absurd immobilizer loops, so I was curious of which years you were able to do this work to.

There are three different types of immobilizer systems on the UZ family of engines. All require different ways of getting rid of the immobilizer.

Good to know. Any chance the ABS system has been cleared out as well? Or will the ECU throw codes for running without that system?

The body ECU will throw codes but not the engine ECU. Engine ECU will only give out the codes for the drive train. Engine and transmission. Give me a little more info. Are you dealing with a conversion ("engine swap") or are you talking about a standard Toyota/Lexus vehicle? If standard then which codes. If a conversion then which engine and which body?

Pm incoming

Are you closed loop , cats , evap , for thoes who need a ref sticker

Closed loop. The Lexus system uses sensors to determine the mapping. However Lexus has what is known as an intelligent system and monitors driving style and remaps accordingly. It has multiple overlaying maps.

Hi guys.

I have recently had a customer bring in a vehicle fitted with a 3UZ running on one of Lextreme's wiring harnesses with a starting problem. The vehicle will start and die shortly after. I got hold of Timothy from Lextreme. He called me and the problem was quickly resolved over the phone. It had nothing to do with the wiring harness, just a bad relay.

The service received was great and I will definitely recommend Lextreme. The harness with the relay box is of very good quality and I could sense that Timothy new his way around the setup well.

Have a great day gents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom