Engine repair videos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Excellent video! Thanks!

Very good work Ryan. Great contributions. Giving away your knowledge for free is tough. ;)

I learned everything I know from reading forums, watching videos, and just hanging out with folks that knew more than I did. Figured it was my turn to let some of that back loose in to the wild. And while I'm not very good at making videos, they are kind of fun :)

Thank you for sharing your videos. What type of harmonic balancer puller is that? I would like one that works like that. It looks like it made short work of pulling and tightening the crank bolt

If you're talking about the crank holding tool in the 4.7 timing belt videos it's a CT tools brand holder. The Schley Products (SPtools) ones are much nicer to use. I only bought the CT because the SP's were out of stock when I needed it. My other Toyota crank holders are SP tools.

I would love one of those balancer removal tools. I hate the idea of bumping the starter to get it off.
I'll have to see if i can find the drawing from when I had the guys next door cut it. Or I can see if they're willing to cut some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom