Engine For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bang Bang

Age is a state of mind.
Threads
Website
www.lalandkrewesers.com
********SOLD!!********

Call it what you will..... F.5, F1.5, F-155. It's the transitional engine that was between the F and 2F. This is the info I got from the PO who acquired this engine when he bought his 40. The engine came out of a running vehicle but it has not been run for about 2-3 years. Mileage is unknown.

I bought it from him with the intention of changing the gaskets, having a mechanic check it out and using it in place of the 2F in my 40 while I was rebuilding the 2F. Long story short, I sold the 40 before I got too far with this engine. I had a mechanic start to check things over and he said that the main bearings will need to be changed ($80 or so from NAPA) but that it should run as is if you want to. It is not seized up as it does turn by hand. It has a carb on it and a starter. The starter looks darn near brand new. The distributor has seen better days. I will have pictures up in a day or so. I just want to get out what I have in it so $250 OBO plus shipping from 70435. It is already strapped to a pallet and ready to be freighted. Who wants it?

Last edited:
Can I buy the carb?

Okay, here are some pics of it as it sits ready to go. Since I have had no interest in this complete, anybody interested in parts?

Engine1.jpg

Engine2.jpg

Engine3.jpg

Enginerear.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still kicking around w/buying your engine. Is it still in one piece?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom