Engine Bay Wiring Diagram (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anybody have a PDF of the wiring diagram for a 1987 FJ60 engine bay? Did some searching here and some Google-ing to no avail. I have a bunch of leftover connections that have just been sitting there since the truck was converted to a 350. I'm trying to figure out what these connectors are before I just cut them off because I am tired of looking at them. Want to make sure that I can't find an alternate use for them. I'm sure that one is the carb fan connection, but there are 2-3 more that I cannot even think what they could have been. The only wiring that I know I'm using in the drivers side loom is the headlight and horn wires, as well as the stock AC on/off line.

Thinking of just opening up the loom and cutting off 6 inches or so of the wire and taping everything back up. The truck has been running without them for about 10 years now, so I'm not sure why I'm actually even worried about it. Just trying to clean the look of the engine bay up, thinking about disconnecting the headlights and rerouting the harness through the quarter panel to hide as much wiring as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom