EMSpower exhaust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FYI- ordered an EMSpower exhaust for my rig 6 weeks ago. No exhaust and no one answering the phones or returning e-mails at EMSPower. I can only assume they have closed the shop. Just wanted to pass along the info. If anyone know where I might find the owners of EMS I would love to drop by and chat with them.

Why do people continue to use EMS with the 100's of threads on here that are exactly like this?

Sorry for your troubles man, hope it gets sorted.

Why do people continue to use EMS with the 100's of threads on here that are exactly like this?

Sorry for your troubles man, hope it gets sorted.

Vendor complaints go to the Chit-Chat section on this board. Also, many do not search the forum for vendors' reputations prior to using them. I would guess that an assumption is being made that "if the vendor exists on 'Mud, they must be endorsed by 'Mud". This is simply not the case.

I love how this subject is now a quarterly cycle.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/chit-chat-section/446801-official-fzj80-exhaust-upgrade-delivery-watch.html

Here's my favorite excuse. I do not have access to internet but have the ability to receive money through it! 2nd favorite excuse is "we're moving". Maybe they are moving again or still moving from months ago.

Originally Posted by baktasht
Hi Everyone,
I just got on today after a long while off the forums. After our move to the new shop which took 2 weeks instead of the expected 4 days, Time Warner took almost 4 weeks to transfer our internet & phones over to the new shop, which finally got connected last week on Monday the 3rd. In that time I was tethering off of my phone to do shipping at least and was not really able to get on the forums. It's been non-stop catching up with emails and returning voicemails the last week. I'm finally to forums now and am replying to everyone's PM's right now on ih8mud and then to posts here in a bit after I finish up with PM's. It's a big dent in our reputation for sure, and it'll take several months to earn everyone's trust back that we're still here and still going strong.

We're down to only 5 exhausts left to ship right now. Everyone else's should be in route and you should have tracking number emails you received some time over the last 7 days.

Adam,
Ben let me know he talked to you. Your exhaust should be out later this week. I'll give you a ring here shortly.

Henry,
As stated up above, I have not had internet access to see any of this stuff going on for a few weeks. The only reason you saw a new tracking number is because I received a letter in the mail from the Better Business Bureau for the case that you opened with them. We shipped out a replacement for you the same day and I replied to the BBB case as well. We were not notified by your credit card company of the chargeback that you are saying that you filed. If that is the case and the funds have been reversed please do me a favor and return the exhaust. I am sorry that things worked out the way they did with your order and a few others during this unreasonable delay.

Agreed. This sort of delay was not expected, or planned for. It could have gone a lot smoother, but with everything that happened, it just didn't. Now that we're settled at the new larger shop that we'll be at for several years to come, we're catching up on all fabrication orders as quick as possible. I also hired on 2 more parttime fabricators to get these caught up as quickly as we can.

Again, very sorry about this extended delay guys. We're getting them out as quickly as we can, and now that our internet & phones are back we are here if you need to call us or email/PM us as well.

Baktash

Here's my advice to you OP, put a chargeback on the credit card. You'll hear from them immediately and probably get accused for stealing. It is probably your fault.

:)

Seems like a common thing with these guys, almost time for a sticky I would think. I'm surprised they have not been revoked as a Vendor by now, they just keep screwing people over again and again.

Maybe the internet is down in there part of the world...........and Phones.......:meh:

I would hope that people would search a bit before spending that kind of money on an exhaust. If they did they would see the multiple threads about terrible customer service and very very poor sales and follow up. I seem to recall a few people talking about getting the authorities involved.

Howdy! So, what are the options, other than custom work by a local shop? John

It's my understanding that people get their parts, it just takes forever and if there are any fit issues customer service is non-existent. I just checked their website and it clearly states an 8 week delivery time after ordering. Maybe that's a recent addition.

Seems like a good opportunity for a reliable vendor, Christo?

It's my understanding that people get their parts, it just takes forever and if there are any fit issues customer service is non-existent. I just checked their website and it clearly states an 8 week delivery time after ordering. Maybe that's a recent addition.

Seems like a good opportunity for a reliable vendor, Christo?
I think I remember the 8 week time frame being posted up the first time I looked at their site, maybe a hear ago, when I bought my 80. I'm custom with a single cat now, but I did not get it over the frame. So I am keeping an eye out for something better, especially if I get it tangled up on the trail. John

I'm at 9 weeks and counting... at the time of ordering I was told 4 to 6 weeks.

Mickeyt, how lond did yours take?

I apologize for the misplaced posting. Thank you for pointing me to the chit-chat forum, only wish I had read the many postings prior to ordering the exhaust.

I had paid using Pay-Pal acct. Disputed payment last night. The CC company seemed to think it would be no problem to recover payment. Not too worried I know some people in Austin, if you know what I mean...

WOW! I ordered mine on Feb 4 and someone that ordered theirs a month after me already has it and I'm still waiting. I don't understand how that could happen.
If it takes any longer its going to cut into my first trip for this year that I have had planed for a while.
I am very bummed.

i dont understand why people are paying 1200 bucks for some tubing and a muffler?? ha ha i paid 300 for my cat back new muffler, all the tubing was tucked up higher away from rocks installed, definite increase in torque and power

i dont understand why people are paying 1200 bucks for some tubing and a muffler?? ha ha i paid 300 for my cat back new muffler, all the tubing was tucked up higher away from rocks installed, definite increase in torque and power

But, was it shiny?

I personally think vendor complaints should stay in the forum it pertains most to.
I don't go in to chat that regularly anymore and if it pertains to an 80 series part and a difficult vendor it should be kept in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom