MUDShip Empty rolling chassis from SACRAMENTO to DENVER area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi all, I'm looking for options to transport an empty FJ40 rolling chassis (tub, frame, and axles) from SACRAMENTO, CA to the DENVER area. There is no engine, trans, transfer, hardtop, doors, hood, fenders, etc. or interior so probably half the weight of a complete cruiser, maybe even less. If I can get this thing to the Denver area I can go get it from there......Thanks

Last edited:
can you get it to Sparks Nevada ? I might have a trip going there, and then the Midwest isn't far from Delta Colorado.
Hi Bob, I am not sure if that would be possible at this point but thanks for the offer! I do have a couple other ideas in the works but I will let you know if your option could work out!

Thanks very much!

BUMP......BUMP.....BUMP.....I need to get this rolling chassis from Sacramento, Ca area to the midwest, somewhere hopefully within 500-600 miles of Racine, WI....zip code 53405

Hi Bob, I do not have a way to get the rolling chassis to Nevada. Thanks for trying, I very much appreciate it because I am just not having any luck :bang:

BUMP.....changed from the Midwest to the Denver area, this has got to help the situation.

Transport secured! No more need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom