emissions problems in utah county (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, it's come time for me to register my Cruiser so I can drive more than in and out of the garage to work on it. Only one problem; it's missing some sort of an air injection system and it's an automatic fail if it doesn't have it. Anyone know a cheap way to fix it? I'm strapped! Anyone know anybody in Utah County that will pass it anyway? Please help, I want to drive my Cruiser already without worryig about being pulled over!
Thanks in advance guys!

Wanted section here, post up with your vehicle year and model, and I bet someone has it that they took off their system...

My guess is you need the factory air pump...but year will determine...

Make sure you get the proper year pump. I am going through the same problem in CALIF. I had to pass on an Ebay set up as it was the wrong range of year. www.sor.com has some rebuilt ones as well as their are some Landcruiser only wrecking yards that can help you out.

Well, it's come time for me to register my Cruiser so I can drive more than in and out of the garage to work on it. Only one problem; it's missing some sort of an air injection system and it's an automatic fail if it doesn't have it. Anyone know a cheap way to fix it? I'm strapped! Anyone know anybody in Utah County that will pass it anyway? Please help, I want to drive my Cruiser already without worryig about being pulled over!
Thanks in advance guys!
I'm on a camp out at the moment so I can't access the files. I bought a brand new after market pump for my 77, about 3 years ago. French name manufactuerer. Paid around $75 for but and pick it up from a distributor in South el monte, CA

I'm on a camp out at the moment so I can't access the files. I bought a brand new after market pump for my 77, about 3 years ago. French name manufactuerer. Paid around $75 for but and pick it up from a distributor in South el monte, CA

While this is a old thread a source of a possible smog pump replacement is worth mentioning.:clap:

France 'eh?
C'est la vie contemporaine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom