Emissions Keychains anyone? (1 Viewer)

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

I have so many projects going on right now that it's not always easy to keep them all straight or even moving forward. Then there are times when you look at the waste from the by-product of some of the products and you think, "I could put that to good use".

These are a good example of that. I'm now manufacturing keychains that pay homage to the EGR valve, Pair valve and EGR pipe for the 3FE and 1FZ motors. I have a few more waiting in the wings but these are the first I'm starting with.

IMG_0146.JPG

Last edited:

cruiserdan

SupportingVendor Emeritus
Land Cruiser Heritage Museum broom closet

Un-marked plates would not attract attention. If I were to use them I would want plain ones that blend in and look like they belong there.

For example there is a factory O2 blockoff plate from the early vans that fits the PAIR ports perfectly and when fitted to the 1FZ manifolds they look absolutely like they were there from the beginning.

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

Un-marked plates would not attract attention. If I were to use them I would want plain ones that blend in and look like they belong there.

For example there is a factory O2 blockoff plate from the early vans that fits the PAIR ports perfectly and when fitted to the 1FZ manifolds they look absolutely like they were there from the beginning.
I've been going back and forth about this very thing. I'm having enough made that I can offer them both ways. The material is aluminum on all of them.

You do not need to extend the o2 harness when you move them to pair location, mine had no problem being there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom