Emblem measurement request (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am asking for a favor but this should be a pretty easy ask. Can I get the width and height measurement of the GX460 rear "L" emblem? I am trying to determine if the 460 and 470 emblem are the same size. The 470 emblem is approx 4 5/8" wide and 3 1/8" tall. Thanks :cheers:

Back logo of 2012 GX460 is aprox 5-7/8" x 4-1/4"

Edit.. fixed. I had 5-5/8" and it's actually 5-7/8"

Last edited:
I measure my 2018 GX460 at 5 7/8 W by 4 1/8 High.

Measurement by Harbor Freight Tape measure, pretty much guaranteed to be inaccurate.

Anyone know if a Toyota Emblem is the same size?

Thanks for the measurements, looks like the 460 emblem can’t be swapped onto the 470

Thanks for the measurements, looks like the 460 emblem can’t be swapped onto the 470
What about a Toyota badge? (if you want the Prado look)
Isn't the Ford blue oval about the same! :p

What about a Toyota badge? (if you want the Prado look)
Isn't the Ford blue oval about the same! :p

I would imagine the same gen (120 or 150) prado badge should fit the GX hatch. I was looking at the new (2019+ ?) L badge that has the black background and the entire emblem is encased in clear resin. I am looking for a style refresh and the encased emblem seems easier to keep clean.

I would imagine the same gen (120 or 150) prado badge should fit the GX hatch. I was looking at the new (2019+ ?) L badge that has the black background and the entire emblem is encased in clear resin. I am looking for a style refresh and the encased emblem seems easier to keep clean.

Which part number are you looking at for the new 2020+ style rear emblem?

Which part number are you looking at for the new 2020+ style rear emblem?

90975-02164 according to google

From what I have read, the 460 rear emblems across the years are the same size, so this would be backward compatible with earlier year 460's.

It appears that the CT400H emblem is the same size as the 470, I am not sure I like the blue coloring though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom