Email Registry (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It has been suggested that we collect email addresses for all members and others who hang out with us. This will aid in the communication effort for example when we want to give a heads up on short notice for something that is pertinent to all members/guests. For those who want to be included in this email list, please send me a PM with the following:

Your Mud name
Your real name
Email address
Phone
City, state

Thanks.

Last edited:
Good idea Ron.
PM sent

Thanks Tom. Phone info would also be helpful.

Thanks Tom. Phone info would also be helpful.

Pm sent again.

What do you think of having guys posting all this info here IF they don't mind everyone having the info?
Personally, I don't mind, I'm not running from the law.......yet.

Probably not a great idea to post ones email and cell phone number where it is available to every webcrawler/spider out there. That is, unless you want more spam and telemarketer calls.

I buy that..........deleted.

Last edited:
Probably not a great idea to post ones email and cell phone number where it is available to every webcrawler/spider out there. That is, unless you want more spam and telemarketer calls.

I'm naive........

What I can do is create a spreadsheet with the info and then send it out to everyone maybe on a quarterly basis. As the emails go out, everyone will automatically have the most updated email list.

PM sent. Where should i pay the dues?
And next time someone is heading out, If possible i'd like to ride along.

PM sent great idea.

Mark

Have received quite a few PMs on this subject. Who else needs to send me their info. You know who you are.

New members are usually inducted into the club at our January Annual Meeting/Tech Day. Until then, you are more than welcome to join us at any of our events. See the event calendar in the sticky section of our club site here. The next event is the Chicago Toyota Jamboree at the Cliffs in IL July 24-26. Our next one, and the biggest for the year, is the Hoosier Hoedown at the Badlands, Aug. 28-30. I would suggest you start a new thread here and tell us a little about yourselves, your rig, mods, etc.

I too would like to join...I live at the bottom of the state in Evansville - I'll PM my details.

As promised, I have just sent out the first version of the spreadsheet with contact information for all who have submitted their info to me. So far, the count is up to 13. If you did not receive an email from me this evening, then you need to PM me your contact info as described in post #1. If you do so, then I will email you the list. Thanks to all who have posted so far.

Looking for an old cruiser head friend from Terre Haute, IN. If I recall correctly his name was Ken or Kenny and at the time (maybe 20 years ago) he owned a black & blue tiger stripped FJ40. I also remember he had a thicker beard at the time. I was looking through some old pics and came across pics of his rig and wondered if he is on MUD. Thanks Hoosiers

Any Indiana LC owners still around? Would be nice to rejuvenate this group!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom