elocker 3rds and other parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
elocker 3rds and other parts "SOLD"

ok I have decided to part out my fzj axles these are from a 1994 with 40,000 miles awsome shape heres the list prices are pretty firm I will crate or well package and ship anywhere using whatever shipping company you like on your dime. please Pm me or rsepond in this thread

1- high pinion 8" with elocker 750.00 (includes short harness and plug)

2 9.5 inch (fj 60 or 40) third with elocker 750.00 (includes short harness and plug)

3 rear shafts 75.00 each

4 rear brakes calipers and disks 75.00 each

5 front shafts 75 each

6 front birfs 50 each

7 front calipers and discks 100 each

8 4x4 ecu and dif selector switch 100.00
fjandrover 010.jpg
fjandrover 011.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like the front birfs. Both sides. Sending PM right now.

ok I have decided to part out my fzj axles these are from a 1994 with 40,000 miles awsome shape heres the list prices are pretty firm I will crate or well package and ship anywhere using whatever shipping company you like on your dime. please Pm me or rsepond in this thread

1- high pinion 8" with elocker 750.00 (includes short harness and plug)

2 9.5 inch (fj 60 or 40) third with elocker 750.00 (includes short harness and plug)

3 rear shafts 75.00 each

4 rear brakes calipers and disks 75.00 each

5 front shafts 75 each

6 front birfs 50 each

7 front calipers and discks 100 each

8 4x4 ecu and dif selector switch 100.00

Have you broken this front axle apart? I'm interested in the whole front axle with locker and wiring if not disassemble yet.

these are now going to be parted out due to excessive shipping costs and I have not started to dissassemble them yet. the front birfs are spoken for in good faith by another member already so I feel commited to the process. as for what it will take to fit these diffs to any particular vehicle I don't know I was planning on running them complete on an land rover project, but this is the forum to ask those questions. I am on the oregon central coast

axles sold, sorry but I can't figure out how to delete this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom