Elk Sheds. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

krzyabncanuck

USFS HOTSHOT
GOLD Star
Threads
Dumb question but is anyone interested in an Elk shed for their dogs or projects like handles and stuff. I keep bringing these things back here and turns out I really have no time or reason to keep them.

I know Petsmart and places get a ridiculous price for them. I ain't trying to get rich with them . Sure we can come up with a decent price if folks are interested.

Even have a few dead heads in decent shape.

One in really good shape not forsale unless the price is really right.

I would love to have some for my beagles.

OK, so my first thought was a 3 sided affair that Elk run into when the weather turns........
Yeah, I know, go to sleep Stan
1642002424300.png

OK, so my first thought was a 3 sided affair that Elk run into when the weather turns........
Yeah, I know, go to sleep Stan
You are not alone

People line up for opening day of otherwise off-limit wintering grounds for elk and deer out west. It's a fairly lucrative venture from what I understand:

My dog Abe is a Pudelpointer and people train them and other tracking/pointing dogs can be trained for shed hunting. It's pretty cool and they love it! (this is not my dog)
1642110517672.png

People line up for opening day of otherwise off-limit wintering grounds for elk and deer out west. It's a fairly lucrative venture from what I understand:

My dog Abe is a Pudelpointer and people train them and other tracking/pointing dogs can be trained for shed hunting. It's pretty cool and they love it! (this is not my dog)
View attachment 2892612
It can be big money. I figure every year I bring in about 1,000 if I would cash them in. Some years are way better.

Few more.

Not shown are the 2 nice dead heads in my shop.

20220124_145734.jpg

20220124_145736.jpg

20220124_145755.jpg

Let me know a rough size you would like.
My family is in Parkton and I went to school in Raeford. PM your address and we'll swing by some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom