For Sale Elk Grove, CA: Autohome Overland Rooftop Tent, unused, price reduced (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I finally decided to sell my Overland tent after many year of ownership and exactly zero actual days on the trail. Bought it right before we had kids, then basically stored it until now. It's time for it to go to a good home where it will actually get some use!

The mounting rails have been re-drilled to fit the cross bars of my African Outback roofrack, that is by design. You can mount them however you please to fit your roof/rack/bars/trailer. Other than that, and some handling wear from test mounting it a few times and storage (moving it around in my garage), it is unused.

It has nice thick waterproof/breathable canvas construction with an aluminum frame. It has side "windows" with rain gutters that can be opened from inside for cross ventilation. It has awnings on both ends that can be opened up on warm nights, with mounting poles that hinge out from built-in brackets and extend (no separate poles).

It is the Carbon (gray) color, size Small (130x220 cm open, sleeps two adults comfortably). Retails for $3100 and is typically a special order item from Europe to the US. Asking $1900 (please see next message below, price reduced), local pickup only please (I do _not_ want to ship this beast)!

Autohome is an Italian company, and I believe one of the first rooftop tent designers. They also make the Maggiolina and Columbus hard-shell tents. Really fantastic build quality and materials. Here is the current Overland model on Autohome's website, looks like basically the same tent that I bought years ago. I guess if it ain't broke...

PXL_20230107_201427083~2.jpg
PXL_20230107_201343089.jpg
PXL_20230107_200504521.jpg
PXL_20230107_200442222.jpg
PXL_20230107_200032716.jpg

Last edited:
Dropped price to $1750, local pickup only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom