Element Fire Extinguisher - Any Experiences? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've reached out to Element Fire for some feedback on the comments and questions posed here. Hope to hear something soon, perhaps they will join the forum? :cheers:

it consumes oxygen slowly and eventually creates a no burn area where the fire just has to go out
If it does as you say, consumes oxygen, you'd want to be REAL CAREFUL about using this in a confined space.

If it does as you say, consumes oxygen, you'd want to be REAL CAREFUL about using this in a confined space.
EDIT: Yup, read through the technical jargon link above, it's a rapid oxidation process that stops the fire. The product doesn't consume oxygen but bonds to the oxygen wherein it prohibits it from being combustible fuel. It can be used in an enclosed compartment such as the inside of a car without killing anyone. :)

Last edited:
Same as the FireStryker used in AUS

View attachment 1797437
Exactly the same. Turns out the FireStryker is the same technology, licensed in AUS. Element is licensed for North America.

I spoke with Rob Calisi for an hour this morning and he graciously took the time to address all the questions I had emailed to the company seeking clarification regarding the topics on this thread. Rob's a car guy by heart and a racer. He thoroughly addressed the pros and cons of this equipment and I will definitely be buying a few for my vehicles. One of the benefits I am attracted to is that I can keep it very close to the driver with little worry that it will break free in an accident and kill me.

We discussed some enhancements to this product line and I think our trucks would be the perfect place to implement some specific upcoming features. Rob OK'd comparing the video and testimonials for the FireStryker product to compare to this product, keeping in mind that the overall product and execution are extremely similar but obviously FireStryker and Element are two separate organizations.

The product is endorsed and in use by military and governmental organizations including Israel and Russia. There's a lot of large and small scale military, police and municipality usage and endorsement as well. He said there are very exciting endorsements and certifications coming from the European community as well some major transportation industries.

There's one really nifty thing this product does that a typical extinguisher can't do. You could pop this unit and toss it in the car and shut the door, it will continue to operate hands off!

It doesn't remove any oxygen but rather bonds with the oxygen to prevent combustion. You can operate it in a closed cabin and still breathe. It won't kill you.

Rob offered to join the discussion in the near future which will help keep me communicating effectively and address any questions directly from the horses mouth as it were.

Lastly, here's a forum we discussed that does a great job of covering the same conversation topics we would address on Mud. These guys a like minded group from what I've seen on the site:
New Fire Extinguisher - Sportsmobile Forum

Sounds great, one in the front one in the rear.

What about a ‘group buy’ ? Sounds like quite a bit of interest already ?

Hello everyone,

This is our first post and I want to thank Dissent for letting us know about your community and this thread. I'd like to welcome any questions you may have about Element and would like to extend special pricing to the forum members. In order to receive this pricing please send us a PM and we'll send you a discount code for our online store to receive an immediate rebate.

This is much easier and instant than group buys and by keeping the discount off the forums and private via PM we can ensure that it is used by forum members and not just people or bots that scour the internet for rebate codes.

This is much easier and instant than group buys and by keeping the discount off the forums and private via PM we can ensure that it is used by forum members and not just people or bots that scour the internet for rebate codes.

Ordered three with free shipping to Canada. Great to see these are finally available in North America - thanks for the discount!

I will have these in stock at www.huddexpo.com in the next few days. They are ready to order on my site. Let me know if you have any questions. I will post back once I check the size vs. the glove compartment, center console, and work with @NLXTACY to see how they fit his FEM.

This is a super unique high performance extinguisher that should work well for all of us. Not pressurized, smaller, etc.

info here too. - Element E50 Fire Extinguishers Now Available - HuddExpo

First round sold out quickly, but many more are landing tomorrow. There are some pre-sold and I will have about 7 left after orders go out, so if you want in on this batch I should be able to ship them out tomorrow night. I have also extended the coupon code through Saturday since I ran out prior to the last code expiring.

For free shipping on one - use MUDHEO19

I also forgot to post back with pictures about how it fits the glove box and center console, so here you go.

Thanks,

David

E50FEX-2.jpg
E50FEX.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

This is our first post and I want to thank Dissent for letting us know about your community and this thread. I'd like to welcome any questions you may have about Element and would like to extend special pricing to the forum members. In order to receive this pricing please send us a PM and we'll send you a discount code for our online store to receive an immediate rebate.

Hi there. I just tried to PM you and your inbox limit has been reached so no new messages from us until you clean some out.

Cheers!

I had the sane experience / PM box full.

I’m eyeing these to keep in my boat, wondered about the shelf life keeping these in a boating environment.

I wonder if these are approved by the DOT and FMCSA, non expiring extinguishers would fit well in the trucking industry. I would get a couple for my 18 wheeler, and a couple for each vehicle.
One guy who used to work with me had a break fire on his Trailer, when he went to use his regular fire extinguisher, it exploded. Luckily it didnt kill him but the shrapnel did lots of damage to him. I have been eyeballing these types of extinguishers ever since I heard of his incident.

I have one and designed a mount to go in the third row seat belt position.

This keeps s in reach it up high, where i wont cover it with gear. I have a small bottle in front of the rear seat.

Someone asked me to make one that worked with the seatbelt in.

I wonder if these are approved by the DOT and FMCSA, non expiring extinguishers would fit well in the trucking industry. I would get a couple for my 18 wheeler, and a couple for each vehicle.
One guy who used to work with me had a break fire on his Trailer, when he went to use his regular fire extinguisher, it exploded. Luckily it didnt kill him but the shrapnel did lots of damage to him. I have been eyeballing these types of extinguishers ever since I heard of his incident.

Hopefully I can help. I have been a dealer for some time and sold many to many different types of users. Boats, home, trucks, etc. These have been approved in Europe for regular use by the military and police, but they are not UL listed in the U.S. Personally, I believe these are just fine for the primary fire extinguisher in my vehicle, but if you have a regulated environment that requires a UL listed extinguisher then you cannot use the Element as the primary extinguisher.
Hi there. I just tried to PM you and your inbox limit has been reached so no new messages from us until you clean some out.

Cheers!

Howdy, you are welcome to message me instead, if you like. I don't think Element gets over in the forum much any more, if ever. I do have ongoing MUD discounts. Use MUDEL19 for 10% off your order. If you want to purchase multiple extinguishers PM me and I will get you free shipping as well.
I had the sane experience / PM box full.

I’m eyeing these to keep in my boat, wondered about the shelf life keeping these in a boating environment.

I have been told by Element that these are great for boats. They are not affected by humidity and can be stored in wide temperature range and have no expiration date. I have both a houseboat and ski boat and these will go in each as soon as I get back on the lake.

Hope this helps. BTW - I only have a few of the 50's left and am out of the 100's right now, but more are on the way.

Feel free to ask more questions if needed.

David

How do I/we purchase one?

Thanks!

View attachment 1919246

View attachment 1919247

This keeps s in reach it up high, where i wont cover it with gear. I have a small bottle in front of the rear seat.

View attachment 1919253

View attachment 1919246

View attachment 1919247

View attachment 1919253

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom