Electronic F & 2F Distributors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
And if that doesn't work just go to this link cause I'm a tard when it comes to figuring out Woodys secret code things.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I want one! Whats your paypal? What do I need to do for my F motor to make this work?

You need a coil and a battery.

Oh and a motor to put it on. :D

Well now you have got me thinking on the coil. It's possible it will work. But if the coil has a ballast resistor inline it won't or may not run correctly as it needs to see 12 volts. If you have a coil that requires a ballast resistor I'd suggest just going out and buying a new coil that doesn't.

On this unit all you do is pop the old one out install the new one. Connect the black wire to the negative on the coil and the red wire to the positive side of the coil. That is it. You don't use the igniter that came on some of the later 40's and you don't need the ballast resistor that came on the early models.

Put me down for one and send it with the carb. PayPal on the way.

thanks, Charlie

I've got 1 more. Who wants it?

I also put in an order for 50 of these since they sold so well. Will now be another quality product from me to you as cheap as I can sell it.

Every one was like night and day going from a oem points dizzy to this. The firing points were rock solid all the way to 5k. No more float, points bounces or poor timing from the points firing on the heal or toe of the contacts. No condenser. Later I'll be carrying the trigger separately cheap so you can have a trail spare. For those people who like the piece of mind.

And of course I run every single dizzy on my Sun Distributor Machine to check them out and tune before they ship.

I sent you a PM about this the other day. I need one for my 2F

Dang, I'd have gone this way if I hadn't already bought one of your points dizzys. How about a conversion kit?

myquestoyota said:
Dang, I'd have gone this way if I hadn't already bought one of your points dizzys. How about a conversion kit?

How about you pay 75 more and I'll send you one on the next batch.

Marshall, what ya got left for a F ?

When do you expect the next shipment as i am not in a hurry for mine ?

Please let me know when you get more in for the F engine - I can Paypal ahead of time if you wish. Gonna be a nice match with your carb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom