Electric Shock Fuse HDJ81 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
which fuse controlls the electric shocks on the HDJ81?? when i press the Sport button the little light doesn't turn on, and i am hoping that the fuse is out.. please help.. thanks,

Any chance that the bulb in the switch is burned out? Does anyone actually feel any difference between sport and regular mode on those 15 plus year old shocks? I was an 81 for a few months and I couldn't tell the difference.

Fair enough.. just wondering if there is a fuse I can check!! maybe not worth my time.. thanks,

My 81 had these adjustable shocks and they worked, but the difference was not that big and at the time the back ones where shot, i switched to bilstein not adjustable and still better imo.
CHeers Frank

On my HDJ81 I find the difference is very noticeable. From soft and bouncy to stiff and rigid. The other day I was going through my home stretch thinking 'heck the road is worse than usual' when I noticed the shocks were in sport mode (which gives great control for high speed driving on smooth surfaces)...

Anyway, I must say this is an option I like very much and that I use quite more than occasionally :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom