Electric Mirror help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
home.nc.rr.com
I need a bit of help here. I need the 5-digit part number off of the connector, truck side, for the electric mirrors on a FJ62. Mine came with camry/corolla mirrors and I recently got OEMs to put on. Only thing is, the previous owner cut off the connectors to direct wire the mirrors he put on. The OEM mirrors have the connector and I do not want to cut them off. Thanks in advance.

5 digit part # is 5 digits to short. How about this, use some Stotch Locks.....that way you won't need to hack off the ends?

The 5-digits are the last five digits in the part number, all connectors start with the same first five digits.

What are Scotch locks? Pardon my ignorance, never liked electrical work.

I understand, but sadly there is no part # on the truck side conector, I just looked on my parts fj62.

Scotch locks are the little splices that alow you to tap into a wire without cutting it up, you just stick the truck side in one part, the other wire on the mirror side in the other and press the conector together. I avoid them for the most part, but for the mirrors and your wants, they would work well

mpeagan said:
The 5-digits are the last five digits in the part number, all connectors start with the same first five digits.

What are Scotch locks? Pardon my ignorance, never liked electrical work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom