Electric Cooling Fan - 1991 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

no I bought the brass fitting as it is it was threaded on both ends I don't recall the thread size I'll try to find out tomorrow as for the fpr at idle that may be true I just have constant vacuum to it, my 3fe has always idled and run perfect

OK, I'll pull that fitting and go to the hardware store in the morning. that would be direct vac to the plenum and a big line too

I'm in Phoenix what do you mean small village I've been to Sedona about 50 times it's not that small I thought you were out in the bush somewhere in Australia I was just up in Sedona a couple weeks ago working on a cell site I have a house in Beaver Creek anyway have a good day and enjoy the view

I'm in Village Oak Creek and only 1 mechanic shop. they focus on small repairs for the locals and refused to take on the blown head on the 92. so I had to do it myself twice. it blew again so I gave up on that engine. the crashed 91 ( attacked by a mesquite tree going 15 MPH) has a leaking intake/exhaust gasket, I think, as there is carbon on the intake plenum and fumes in the cab. I'm going after that once I get it road worthy again. If you get up here stop by for a beer.

I'm in Village Oak Creek and only 1 mechanic shop. they focus on small repairs for the locals and refused to take on the blown head on the 92. so I had to do it myself twice. it blew again so I gave up on that engine. the crashed 91 ( attacked by a mesquite tree going 15 MPH) has a leaking intake/exhaust gasket, I think, as there is carbon on the intake plenum and fumes in the cab. I'm going after that once I get it road worthy again. If you get up here stop by for a beer.
i know the shop in oak Creek i love going that back way to flag, next time im up there I'll pm you thanks

Chaz 9282841727 I am the other side of the golf course from Village Car Care (behind Chevron). 2 Fairways away

I have this 91 all bolted back together and drivable. my last concern is the routing for the hood release cable. it is currently cable tied to the main harness but from the old crashed fender wall it looks like these black clips that are higher up might be it. yeah I should have taken pics before I ripped it all apart. duh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom