Elections at Next Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Message from Ross that went out to the mailing list.

"I have a few agenda items I'd like you all to think about so that we can get the official business out of the way quickly for our december meeting and head across the street for drinks/dinner.

1. We need to elect club officers for next year and therefore need people to nominiate others for president, vice president, secretary/treasurer, quartermaster, and TLCA representative.

2. We need to come up with a calendar of club events to include meetings, happy hours, techdays, wheeling, and swapmeets for the up-coming year.

3. I think it would be a good idea if with dues we got a member package like a T-Shirt and sticker or something. That way even our less-active members would feel they were getting something cool out of their dues.

Let me know what you think. Send replies to all and let me know if you've got any ideas or items you want addressed. Thanks."

A lot, actually. We talked about setting a schedule for the next few months, including trail rides and tech days every other month, alternating. Sebastien committed to getting the new website up by the end of the year. We talked about my Tech Day this saturday, which you should come to. Also mentioned doing a wheeling trip the following weekend (17th or 18th).

Then we had the elections.

President - Sebastien
Treasurer/Secretary - still Ross
TLCA Rep - Me
Social Organizer - Andrew (FJman)
Quartermaster - still Jim

We also discussed naming a trail boss, but we didn't get around to it. So that position is up for grabs.

Then Ross gave a PowerPoint presentation (dork) on his Spring-Over.

Then beers.

Felix/Ross,

Any chance of hanging the PPT file from last night here on the mud site? There was a question on SOA on the 3FE list today, and the timing is perfect to share Ross' experience, procedures and and parts list.

John Baker

I'm not sure he could actually put the presentation itself up here, but he should definately post a write-up. I'll get on him about it.

I am not sure that he can put it up here, but he should email it out to the list, so those of us that missed it can see it!! I know the list has problems, but for now, I think that's the best way to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom