Eldorado Canyon Run 11/17/2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great! 40 or 100?
I was trying to get Joe to take me in his little truck but he has plans and I am going shopping for appliances and cabinetry.
The good news I am also looking for Garage (He Shed) plans. going to try to get plans ready and submitted for permits so we can start building as soon as the house is done.

What a great day! Big thanks to @Wattsy and @Krusty Krab for all the spotting! Stock Bronco on 31" Firestone A/Ts, no lift, and just an LSD in the rear. I'm not sure Ford had that in mind when designing the OJ Broncos! I have to admit that there were more than a few times I didn't think we'd get through. For me that trail was 2-3 with a few 4s! I don't know if your son's pickup would have done well on that trail with its long wheel base @Krusty Krab.

It was nice meeting you, your gal, and your dog @NV1971FJ40!

Few pictures from today!

B69253E6-4D00-4F52-A071-87B9CE14E9C8.jpeg

85695613-B1F5-4586-8A5E-FFB7CC512DDE.jpeg

CD38FB3C-95F7-4354-B7D9-019B16BB97FF.jpeg

Hey @Mc Orange Crush, I don't know your screen name here on mud. But Here is the link to the radiator I mentioned. The 3-row is $495 plus tax and shipping and includes 16" Pro-Series Electric Fan and Shroud, 2 x 13 Polished Overflow Tank, 48" Polished Stainless Steel Hose kit (4 end caps to make 2 hoses) for that price. Just the radiator is $215 and the fan and shroud is another $170. It is rated for engines that produce up to 500 HP. The 4-row is rated at 800 HP and warns "Due to these tanks being thicker minor mods may be needed to fit the core support." I don't know what they mean by "minor" but my guess is some shaving to fit it into place. They also have transparent inline coolant filters and other nice accessories on their site.

180_straight_wm_white.jpg

You can learn more about Evans Waterless Coolant here. Even Jay Leno likes it! Here's a video on how it works. Summit Racing and Amazon both sell it and I think you'd need 5 gallons (19.9 qt)? Makes sure you go through the instructions on the Evans site to do it correctly.

814FIf09ruL._SL1500_.jpg

I'll let you know when I am ready to purchase my radiator if you want to order one with me.

Last edited:
Nice meeting everyone! We had a lot of fun! Good job again on getting your Bronco through! :smokin:

Thank you sir! I would have been screwed without some amazing spotters and everyone's patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom