Elastic bands on bows of Supertop? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,
Yesterday I installed my Supertop, and noticed that there are elastic bands on the bows.
There are some bands to hold the rolled-up sides, they connect with snaps,
but what is the function of those others? They have a little plastic plate at the end.

BTW the supertop is super! (IMHO)

you wrap them around the bows and put it in the channel to hold the bows down with the top down :cheers:

[quote author=Frederik link=board=1;threadid=13821;start=msg128813#msg128813 date=1080584162]
ahaa
thanks kling-on!
[/quote]

your welcome ... now post some pics of the new top ... and did you make a install write up for woody :D

Does yours actually fit around the door posts?
I have to do a special routine and tool sacrifice ritual to get mine to stay velcro'ed around the door posts.

[quote author=CruisinGA link=board=1;threadid=13821;start=msg128999#msg128999 date=1080603045]
Does yours actually fit around the door posts?
I have to do a special routine and tool sacrifice ritual to get mine to stay velcro'ed around the door posts.
[/quote]

What's the trick Bailey? I got so fed up with mine, I just run the family bikini top now, no matter what the weather is.

It does fit nice actually, had a bit of a hard time pushing the rear bow to fit that little hole in the middle bow, but other from that, its super!

how super is it? do you guys have more opinions to share about the supertop? one ends on ebay today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom