Builds El Conquistador - The Spanish 61 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tire is a original Dunlop SP44, but the wheel...not so much original.
I appreciate your feedback. Question for you, do you know of anyone selling a rear bumper for this 61 and some original wheels? If you could keep your eyes open I’d appreciate it. Thanks. Jimmy

I appreciate your feedback. Question for you, do you know of anyone selling a rear bumper for this 61 and some original wheels? If you could keep your eyes open I’d appreciate it. Thanks. Jimmy

I live a bit far from you so I don´t think it makes any good if I have my eyes open here in Finland. I suppose your truck should have a split bumper in the rear. Here in Finland rear bumpers are all rotten away. I´ve had some trouble founding a decent pair for myself. Painted white 16" stock wheels is easier to find here. I don´t know if you want those white 16" stock wheels or chrome 15".

One solution for rear bumper isuue could be Split bumper - new - CruiserWorld or Split bumper with foglight - new - CruiserWorld. Then you need inner and outer end caps. Those are way cheaper in partsouq.com. Cruiser world can help you with the mountig brackets for the bumpers I think.

I live a bit far from you so I don´t think it makes any good if I have my eyes open here in Finland. I suppose your truck should have a split bumper in the rear. Here in Finland rear bumpers are all rotten away. I´ve had some trouble founding a decent pair for myself. Painted white 16" stock wheels is easier to find here. I don´t know if you want those white 16" stock wheels or chrome 15".

One solution for rear bumper isuue could be Split bumper - new - CruiserWorld or Split bumper with foglight - new - CruiserWorld. Then you need inner and outer end caps. Those are way cheaper in partsouq.com. Cruiser world can help you with the mountig brackets for the bumpers I think.
Sam, this is great information. Mine came with the fog lights as one
7D3FB3C8-36AD-43F3-BD2F-378C6F214D18.jpeg
A77A050C-092C-4EAF-A7BA-362D2DFBE7B5.png
is still hanging from the harness. Will see if they sell the chrome ones and thank you for the link. Also, you mentioned white 16” spoke wheels as being stock. I did not realize they were from Toyota. I thought the chrome ones were what came on 61’s. We’re both of these options?

I am considering replacing the rear bumper on my Spanish HJ61 if you are still looking.
I also have an awesome factory roof rack up for grabs...

Sam, this is great information. Mine came with the fog lights as one View attachment 2121627View attachment 2121628is still hanging from the harness. Will see if they sell the chrome ones and thank you for the link. Also, you mentioned white 16” spoke wheels as being stock. I did not realize they were from Toyota. I thought the chrome ones were what came on 61’s. We’re both of these options?

In the first picture you have a Mangels aftermarket wheel. The chrome one is a original 15" chrome wheel. These are stock 16" painted wheels.
IMG_20191015_162752.jpg

Cruiser World can supply new splitbumpers indeed, and also all bumper ends and mounting materials. Ask us for a quote, and you’ll be surprised about the prices, since we can supply exempt of taxes for non-EU customers.

In the first picture you have a Mangels aftermarket wheel. The chrome one is a original 15" chrome wheel. These are stock 16" painted wheels.
IMG_20191015_162752.jpg
That's the same wheel as these, but in white:

1572611108561.png

Cruiser World can supply new splitbumpers indeed, and also all bumper ends and mounting materials. Ask us for a quote, and you’ll be surprised about the prices, since we can supply exempt of taxes for non-EU customers.
I appreciate your feedback. Would be interested in a quote on the split bumper and a price on the fog lights (need the right hand side) if available. We can move this to a PM if needed. My zip code is 78070. Thanks. Jimmy

The part number for the wheels on my '86 FJ60 (above post) is 42601-60262-03. From the little bit of research I've done that 70-Series wheel only came in silver. @Samppahj were those originally silver, then painted white?

Here are some details:

Attachments

• 70-Series Wheel - Details.pdf
    52.5 KB · Views: 97
Absolutely Paco. Would love to see some pictures. My cell is 713-805-3962.
Thanks.
Jimmy
Jimmy,

Here is a shot of my bumper with the rear fog lights. I also have the pintle hitch.
IMG_7841.JPG

The left side is slightly pushed in but there are no signs of damage to the bumper so not sure what happened with that. I am still looking at options so likely a couple of months before I take it off. If you are interested I can take more pictures.

Jimmy,

Here is a shot of my bumper with the rear fog lights. I also have the pintle hitch.
View attachment 2122442
The left side is slightly pushed in but there are no signs of damage to the bumper so not sure what happened with that. I am still looking at options so likely a couple of months before I take it off. If you are interested I can take more pictures.
I am interested in this set up. Fell free to text me more pictures. Hopefully selling me this will help you make that decision on zeroing in on another option :). Also interested in seeing other pictures of your truck being a Euro spec 61. Curious what gearing your diffs are as the one I picked up has 3:70’s. Also, any other options you may have.

Andorra, Spain. So she will be Andorra!!!!

Correct me if I am wrong but I looked up Andorra and it appears to be an independent country of its own which I admit I never heard of until this thread.

Good call Matt. It’s staying 045 which is the same white on the 80 series trucks. I’m not swaying too far from stock on this one when I rebuild it

Every cruiser I have or owned has been 045 so yeah...I am biased as I said, but oddly I don't see many 60/62 series in 045 which is a shame.

On another note: Does that spare have any markings on it after all? Just curious.

Correct me if I am wrong but I looked up Andorra and it appears to be an independent country of its own which I admit I never heard of until this thread.

You got me Matt. I’ll have to do some reading up on that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom