Einbeck impressions....July 2019,this thread CAN*... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

row-1-col-1.jpg

.............2CV............Traction Avant...........................-
45x 2.png
..............Traction Avant....................2CV.............

row-2-col-1.jpg

...... no chance.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, something stuck.

snails-animation-254405.gif

Last edited:
Einbeck impressions........today..... / Thursday April 02, 2020 \ ....... they published this picture.
................................................................ born a bit before... The Red FJ45 Can......
45--045.jpg
the racer *
7.43.01.jpeg

* ......maybe a Mercedes-Benz w25 .....the driver .......Rudolf Caracciola .....
rudolfcaracciola.org is the Home of Rudolf Caracciola that was Mercedes Benz’s leading driver during the ’20s/’30s. He was known as the «King of the Rain» for his driving skills during rain conditions.
but I'm not quite sure.
...now a bit more sure (95,45%) the racer is a
w25.

Last edited:
A Thimble Red Can... The Peel Trident..
.................................would fit in the bed of The Red FJ45 Can....................... & would be the greatest combination of all time.......nothing could beat them.
picture @ PS.Speicher

67775893_1692550690877561_2339319543391846400_o.jpg

@PS.Speicher picture jpeg.jpeg

--------45--------45-------- (71) 45 & 43 diary Nov,2006-Feb,2019/July 28,2019 | Page 12 --------------45 ---------------45 -----------45-------------45-------------45-------45------
i45g02.png

Last edited:

Take a look at this car sculpture again, all made from old car parts.
Genius, just genius. I like genius people...... artists.
I look at her all the time.

And don't miss to visit the Car / Truck / Motorcycle Museum PS. Speicher......
......if you are ever near Einbeck......it`s located on the German Timber-Frame Road.

If you have 45 minutes more time visit The Red FJ45 Can too*.... but it is not so important.;)
or take instead a delicious ice cream with or without cream.... strawberry-lemon-chocolate for example.... nut- vanilla- strawberry also works .
i45g02.png

People from Harbour City New South Wales stay at home please.... hahaha.

Last edited:
Einbeck......it`s located on the German Timber-Frame Road.

View attachment 2265875

again a picture with the Can during the Einbeck vintage car corso July 29,2019 *.......................... in the background some timber frame houses.

Einbecker-Oldtimertage-2019-Corso-344.jpeg

i45g02.png
* during the corso the short video the Can in motion @ #236 ..........again.

Last edited:
again a picture with the Can during the Einbeck vintage car corso July 29,2019 *.......................... in the background some timber frame houses.

View attachment 2266232
View attachment 2266234 * during the corso the short video the Can in motion @ #236 ..........again.
Alle these ambassadors of the United States have known/seen The Red FJ45 Can...a part both the 45&43 ( two only the 43 ) *
John C. Kornblum, Ambassador * .... only the 43
Daniel R. Coats, Ambassador * ..... only the 43
William R. Timken, Jr., Ambassador
John M. Koenig, Chargé d'Affaires
Philip D. Murphy, Ambassador
John B. Emerson, Ambassador
Kent Logsdon, Chargé d'Affaires .....only the Red
Richard Grenell, Ambassador ..........only the Red
i45g02.png
ov_45easy.jpg

........... a lot history on both 45 & 43... but the history of the 43 was destroyed by the new owner.
"Überrestaurierte Fahrzeuge, bei denen alles, vom Lenkrad über den Motor bis zu den Sitzbezügen und Teppichen,
ersetzt worden ist, wirken (und riechen im Interieur) oft wie Neuwagen.
Dafür haben sie ihre Geschichte und ihre Seele verloren! ....... english:
For this they have lost their history and their soul!

Allerdings sind Fahrzeuge im Originalzustand schwieriger zu finden als die vollrestaurierten Exemplare ."
Okt 10, 2016 ***************************************
Originale sind wertvoller als komplett restaurierte Oldtimer | NZZ Bellevue
Maybe they have shot 45 million pictures 4 their private vintage car album of The Red FJ45 Can ....

cor45..1.jpg 45 & 43 diary Nov,2006-Feb,2019/July 28,2019 ..

....................... ........ .... .... smartphones make it possible .;)

Last edited:
What fuel have they filled up ?........Premium or what ?
2:fuel45.jpg
.......Think I never found the right fuel.
RED ........................................you can play with the big boys .......now ..............................have fun!...........................
cor45..1.jpeg

ic 5 a#5# 5.jpeg

Last edited:
Still a zero on the 1940 DKW odometer.
The owner could never drive it during the turmoil of WW2.
After exactly on the day of purchase the law was published that private motorcycles must be handed over to the military,
The young Bavarian hid his machine.

Discovered many years after the end of WW2 behind cellar walls & passed unused into PS.SPEICHER`s collection.
................................................................................................................ published on Mud by
i45g02.png

Last edited:
I had a dream......
....do you remember ...RED ? I had a dream just we and you .........we had a dream....five after five....... had a dream.....five after five .....had a dream .....fivee after 5...*
And the sixpack huskies can sleep in the bed behind the cabin.....all day long.
Red45Can:Artica51.jpg

textArtica:DC3:Swiss.jpg

* Shall I make a puzzle of it, Ladies and Gentlemen ...You'll need snow goggles and gloves to play....Amazon is your friend...with this money Jeff could finally buy himself some nice new hair!
...a long held desire fulfilled.
......Last summer, Jeff purchased a penthouse & two apartments in a renovated 1912 neo-Gothic building that overlooks Madison Square Park.

Last edited:
Art is always art.... #45
Salvador Dalí
Salvador Dali-jpg-png.png
and Andy Warhol were friends& exchanged information about commercial projects.
Dali:Datsun.jpg

An original of the Datsun 610 Wagon is in the Dalí Museum in Púbol.

Last edited:
FJS=Voluntary social year @ PS.SPEICHER.
The young lady wrote about it:
"I am Tessa Stahnke and am currently completing my voluntary social year at PS.SPEICHER in the field of marketing/public relations.

There are many interesting tasks waiting for me every day, from accompanying me to press and photo appointments, writing texts to supervising events.
I have the opportunity to be creative and develop my own projects...."
r5.jpg
r5:2_o.jpg

Last edited:
I love innovative extraordinary design..........
Today nothing from the PS.Speicher .... nor from the Duckburg design studio powered by me.:)
Calendar is exhibited @ the Museum of Modern Art. W 53rd St, New York, NY 10019. *
This boldly calendar is designed to be used year after year. Exhibited in museums around the world.
Designer Gideon Dagan has developed numerous consumer and commercial products.

calendar:.G.Dagan.jpg

.......................................................bought the calendar about 2 month ago.

*in 1939, at 11 West 53rd Street, a sculpture garden was included in the first permanent home of The Museum of Modern Art.
Director Alfred Barr and Architecture curator John McAndrew designed it in a single night, just a couple of weeks before the Museum’s new building opened.
That garden was enclosed by a wooden fence and covered with gravel. Between the sculptures, freestanding screens created intimate viewing spaces.
This Summer 2020 @ MoMa Automania.
MoMA will survey car culture and its effect on art history throughout the 20th century—and as part of it, seven vehicles will be shown within the museum’s walls.

Five of them are slated to appear in the sculpture garden, two of those are new a Citroën DS 23 sedan (1955–67)
Citroën DS,1955–1967 .png

and a Porsche 911 coupé (1965).

Last edited:
Back in the days the good times worldwide & outside Duckburg.
Was nice then, when the triple AAA rated cows were purple... purple rain, purple rain, purple rain. I only wanted to see you bathing in the purple rain.
The triple AAA rated horses red ... & driving the Red ... without a part of the roof @ that time.
Gone.
Red:Peel Trident: Traction Avant:2.png

...damn youtube movie stuck. They are not able to handle a 45mm film.

Kindergarden Red Song.
R. E. D. R. E. D. R. E. D.
I can spell red, I can spell red
Fire trucks are red
Stop signs are red
Ferrari are red
Coca Cola cans are red
The Red FJ45 Can is red........RED. RED. RED.
I can spell ...The Red FJ45 Can... I can spell ...The Red Fj45 Can... RED. RED. RED.
RedCan´s mirror-.png

Andy Warhol
coke1961andy_warhol.png
(1961 Coke ) in his 1975 book.
The Philosophy of Andy Warhol.
You can be watching TV and see Coca-Cola,

and you know that the President drinks Coke,
Liz Taylor drinks Coke, and just think, you can drink Coke too.
A Coke is a Coke and no amount of money can get you a better Coke than the one the bum on the corner is drinking.
All the Cokes are the same and all the Cokes are good.

Liz Taylor knows it, the President knows it, the bum knows it, and you know it.

Red:Peel Trident: Traction Avant:2.png

Last edited:
"....A Coke is a Coke and no amount of money can get you a better Coke than the one the bum on the corner is drinking.
All the Cokes are the same and all the Cokes are good.
Liz Taylor knows it, the President knows it, the bum knows it, and you know it. "

About 45 minutes after I published @ Mud, got the first order ....
..was Trader Joe`s, he screwed it at his barn....immediately, oh and "Bibendum" the Michelin Man * behind the cabin (nice 3 wheeler by the way.)
Trader Joe`s Bimendum .jpeg

Autos die noch Typen waren.jpg

First car designed with radial tires standard from launch (1948) was the "deux chevaux" Citroën 2CV, first 2CV`s only in grey.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom