EHEO Kisatchie Camping Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok I'm 75% in. Lol. Will likely come Friday after work with 3 kids and a guest. Lol

As of right now the forecast is predicting a 90% chance of rain next weekend for the trip. We will continue to monitor the weather throughout the week. If things continue to look wet we will postpone the trip until after the first of the year. Keep an eye on this thread for the latest.

If Santa drops off a couple tanks of gas early and the grandparents step up I'll be there.

Well folks, since we all need time to plan for the trip ahead, I'm going to go ahead and call the game. We are looking at 40/50% chance of rain on Friday and Saturday. After discussing it with Kevin we came to a conclusion that nobody wants to sit out in the cold rain all weekend. More than likely the weather forecast will clear up now that I have posted this but most of us need to plan for these trips. We will try to reschedule a date after the first of the year and we hope that everyone will be able to join us.

Great I might be able to make the next date.

yes! maybe i can talk cassie into by then

Any new dates on this yet? Jan 10-12 or 17-19th?

Last edited:
No one have any ideas on this?????

this is jonas and kevin's trip so i'll let them chime in. i say we do it in Feb. I think everyone is kinda partied out from the holidays.

Feb 7th looks like it could be a winner!

Guys, I'm not trying to hijack this trip but I have committed to by a FJ80 and plan to met the seller near Alexandria. It just so happens that the weekend of Feb 7th works for he and I. I plan on dragging the camper and my new set up and giving it a try. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom