EHEO Kisatchie Camping Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

John, I would expect the hard time. With three young kids it makes camping much better.

I have never been to Kisatchie before but the pictures of the camping site near the lake are very enticing. That was my hope for a location but I guess there is some concern about it being large enough for everyone to camp there. I am going to defer to the guys who are familiar with this location to sort of guide us in the right direction.

If UL is not in the Orleans Bowl game, we are in.

Seems more and more likely this will be an after Christmas trip after all the holidays are over and we are all back to our "normal" schedules.

if you guys keep it the weekend before christmas (depending on what inspections i have scheduled at that time) we will prob drive up thurs and leave sat morning. If you guys could move it to the weekend of dec 13-15 we could do the whole weekend with u guys. keep us updated. either way...im dying to get this trailer out in the woods

When are these dates going to be set???? The 13th is only next week guys!:bang:

The dates are still 12/20-12/22. I have prior obligations on the weekend of the 13th. I will discuss with Kevin and Matt today to see if they want to postpone until after the first of the year but in all likely hood no matter what dates are selected, someone will probably have a schedule conflict. We would like as many people to come as possible so we will do what we can to accommodate.

I think I can still make this. You'll know for sure when you see me pull up. :)

90% chance I am in for this! who is bringing spouses/kids?

Has the location been decided? If I can make it it will be fri night. What does the travel time from BR look like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom