Egr plate nuts at intake manifold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need the Toyota locking nut part number for the egr plate at the intake manifold? There are 2 nuts. Similar to the 3 exhaust down pipe nuts but 8 mm. Thanks.

this is what the parts diagram shows for the FJ60. In the corresponding location on the intake manifold it shows studs, so a "nut" seems correct, but on this drawing Toyota calls it a "bolt". Part number is 91611-80812.

1612283802955.png

Need the Toyota locking nut part number for the egr plate at the intake manifold? There are 2 nuts. Similar to the 3 exhaust down pipe nuts but 8 mm. Thanks.
this is what the parts diagram shows for the FJ60. In the corresponding location on the intake manifold it shows studs, so a "nut" seems correct, but on this drawing Toyota calls it a "bolt". Part number is 91611-80812.

View attachment 2573128

i have updated KITS using Modern TOYOTA Genuine parts hardware , LET's get out of the flintstone era and into the Jetsons if we may ....

longer TORX drive studs and better locking 8mm nuts that are also are serviceable down the road

please see links below

it's simple : OUT with the old In with the new is a plug and play kit for @Seth S and You ..........

LINKS for your review :

1A (2).png

i have updated KITS using Modern TOYOTA Genuine parts hardware , LET's get out of the flintstone era and into the Jetsons if we may ....

longer TORX drive studs and better locking 8mm nuts that are also are serviceable down the road

please see links below

it's simple : OUT with the old In with the new is a plug and play kit for @Seth S and You ..........

LINKS for your review :

They are definitely nuts. Not bolts. I looked at the diagrams and see the same thing...bolts. The kit is nice but I only need the two lock nuts. I have looked at your website before. Very nice stuff. These are the nuts I am looking for.
16122925394303842665676060534300.jpg

They are definitely nuts. Not bolts. I looked at the diagrams and see the same thing...bolts. The kit is nice but I only need the two lock nuts. I have looked at your website before. Very nice stuff.

ok

then all you need is the egr kit then ?

ok

then all you need is the egr kit then ?
No I am desmogged and my pcv vents there. I just need the 2 locknut's. They are 8 mm with a 12 mm head. I have these there now. Somewhere along the way I stumbled across a website ih8mud and developed an unhealthy desire to have all even number bolt heads and oem parts when available. It's really a sickness I think.
1612292819574119332831844843876.jpg

Last edited:
No I am desmogged and my pcv vents there. I just need the 2 locknut's. They are 8 mm with a 12 mm head.

my 2 updated lock nuts are designed and engineered to work with the included longer TORX studs NOT the original short studs ..fyi

What I showed from the FJ60 parts diagram is a standard part for Toyota (91611-80812). Go to your local dealer and ask for a couple. I would think they should be in stock and if you don't like what you see, say "no thanks". Or, take your old ones in and ask for new ones.

OK. Here is another idea. The same stud that is used for the EGR pipe to intake manifold ias the EGR pipe to exhaust manifold. In the drawing I posted above, the nut that goes on the exhaust manifold stud is 90179-08128.

1612296789406.png

You don't need a self-locking exhaust nut on those. JIS 8mm x 1.25 nut with a lock washer.

Or, is you want the Mr. T:

90178-A0062

1612297654669.png

R these the droids you are looking for

If so pm me

I will mail them out tommorow

No cost involved

Matt

There nos just been in my tool box random hardware too long like since 1997 ...

image.jpg

Just to confirm for the OP, the OEM EGR nuts are different in the 2 different locations.
On the bottom of exhaust manifold are a Stover with no flange or washer. Like so:
1612332439931.png

The nuts used on the side of the intake manifold are a flanged Stover. Like so:

16122925394303842665676060534300-jpg.2573303

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom