Eglin AFB May 23-24 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey fellas, Pcola4x4 is having an Eglin ride May 23-24. We will be running the west side of the res and exploring some new areas of interest. Its open to all 4x4s and you are welcome to bring others with you.
We will be checking for passes! They are required for any person over 16. If anyone gets caught without a pass you are fined $300(no questions asked) and everyone in our group will have their passes confiscated. If there are any questions either post up or PM me.

How to get a pass.
Stop by the Eglin AFB Natural Resources Office (850) 882-
4164 or (850) 882-4165 also known as the Jackson Guard, located at(address)

Eglin Natural Resources
107 Highway 85 North
Niceville, FL 32578
Their hours are:
7:00am - 4:30pm Monday through Thursday
7:00am - 6:00pm Friday
7:30am - 12:30pm Saturday
Closed Sundays and federal holidays

Saturday
9:00am we meet at the Tom Thumb located at the corner of Highway 87 and Hickory Hammock Road. Lunch will be on the trail so bring some food and drinks.
6:00pm we set up camp and eat, I will be bringing some shrimp to boil and (depending on availability) some crawfish. Later that night I will run anyone who doesnt want to camp out back to the the road.

Sunday
9:00am We will run back up to Tom Thumb to meet anyone who didnt want to camp, we will eat on the trail again.
We will try out some new areas and run some of the other side of the res.

All times are approximate and flexible of course.

I look forward to seeing some of you on the trail.

Sounds pretty good. Any more specifics on locations on Eglin for the ride? - Aaron

As far as places to ride on Eglin? Heres a map I made the other day and all of the places are still there and I found a few more. Look forward to seeing you on the trail, if you need passes PM me your info (info for passes is in the first post)

Eglin AFB 4x4 - Google Maps

Thanks, that is a nice map. I wheel on the far east of Eglin and have been recently exploring a lot of areas in the central; never done anything off-road that far west. I look forward to getting out to that side of the base. - Aaron

Thanks, that is a nice map. I wheel on the far east of Eglin and have been recently exploring a lot of areas in the central; never done anything off-road that far west. I look forward to getting out to that side of the base. - Aaron

Thanks for the compliment, the west side is fun, should be a good time. You have a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom