For Sale Eezi-Awn Series 3 1800 Roof Top Tent (Sell/Trade) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Eezi-Awn Series 3 1800 Roof Top Tent
Condition - Used (Great)
Shipping- Domestic (yes) International (no)
Location - Northport, AL (35473)

Asking $1700 OBO

I have owned this 4 season tent for 3 years and it has been fantastic. Eezi-Awn is known for their rugged durability, and this tent is no exception. It's fabric and stitching is STRONG. By and far Eezi-Awn produces a far superior product than any US based RTT company.

It's a large 3-4 Person tent (depending on the size of the person) We sleep 2 adults with PLENTY of room for more. It's the equivalent of a king size mattress and is very comfortable.

Dimensions (Closed) 48" L x 71" W x 11" H
Dimensions (Open) 96" L x 71" W x 51" H
Dimensions (Clearance) Add 2-3" to Closed Length & Width to Accommodate Fabric & Cover
Weight (Including Ladder) 172 lbs | 78 kg
Tent Material 420 gram Poly-Cotton Canvas Woven with Impregnated Heavy-Duty Wax Thread
Mattress Material 2.5" (65mm) Fabric-Covered Foam
Mattress Size King Size Bed

The good: Hardware, fabric, rain fly, cords, poles, platform, mattress and zippers are all in excellent condition. Very clean!! Stitching is in excellent condition and shows no signs of wear.

The bad: The travel cover is slightly sun faded and missing one buckle out of 4 (rear passenger side), however, it is completely waterproof and the one buckle does not affect the ability to fasten cover securely. I have a replacement buckle but haven't done the replacing yet. The cover stays in place as it should. There is a small burn from a propane heater on one of the inner stash pocket inside tent. (pic included in drop box).

Reason for selling: I love this tent. It's been my favorite toy in my expo toy box. So comfortable and roomy that we call it our mobile ritz-carlton. That said, I want a RTT that is a bit more compact and one that I can mount solar panels, ect. to and a hard shell is the only way forward.

So I am selling to purhcase an Alu-Cab. Also willing to trade for an Alu-Cab...

Originial MSRP: $2,875 before tax.

detailed photos of zippers, clips, hinges, etc...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LzPeBSAByo42lgeG2

The pics are the same tent on my old and current 100. Please send me a DM and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!!

139.JPG

EurekaLC.jpg

UtahCamp.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom