SOLD Eezi Awn 1600 rooftop tent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Asking $1,300 for the tent. Rack no longer available.

Eezi Awn Series 3 1600 RTT (MSRP $2,400)

The tent is used, it's been a lot of places. The materials are all super durable, though, so there is plenty of life left. The mattress is comfortable. The cover is about a year old, lots of life left. It includes the ladder extension. I added an LED light strip inside that runs off a USB battery.

IMG_20180819_070917.jpg
IMG_20190719_200628.jpg

MVIMG_20190626_192528.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, Interested in the tent. Do you have any recent pics of the interior and close ups of the exterior. We used to own a 1600T and am familiar with their tents.
Thanks, Jim

I'd possibly take the roof rack if you ended up getting rid of the tent first. I'm not in a rush if you need to wait for your new tent. Also, I have a 100 series but I think the width is the same on the 80 series. I am on the East Coast so I'm not even sure shipping/logistics makes sense but I've been hoping to find a used K9 as I loved having it on my previous 4runner. Let me know.

Hi, Interested in the tent. Do you have any recent pics of the interior and close ups of the exterior. We used to own a 1600T and am familiar with their tents.
Thanks, Jim

I'm going to be out of town for a few weeks, so I won't be able to post those for a bit.

I'd possibly take the roof rack if you ended up getting rid of the tent first. I'm not in a rush if you need to wait for your new tent. Also, I have a 100 series but I think the width is the same on the 80 series. I am on the East Coast so I'm not even sure shipping/logistics makes sense but I've been hoping to find a used K9 as I loved having it on my previous 4runner. Let me know.

Thanks, a friend of mine might buy the rack if I sell the tent. In either case, the tent needs to go first I think.

At this point, selling the tent is probably not going to be possible before September. I am interested in lining up a deal if anyone wants to wait. I will bump this thread again later on.

Here are some more photos of the tent

IMG_20200725_075306.jpg

IMG_20200725_075301.jpg

IMG_20200725_075237.jpg

IMG_20200725_075126.jpg

PM sent.

The rack is spoken for, so I removed it from the original post. I have reduced the price.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom