Wanted (edit) found some! WTB Wheel Spacers for 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a set of wheel Spacers for a 100 series. 1-1/4" - 5 x 150. Spidertrax or Bora preferred, but will consider others if they work as intended. Let me know if you have some for sale. Thanks!

Looking for a set of wheel Spacers for a 100 series. 1-1/4" - 5 x 150. Spidertrax or Bora preferred, but will consider others if they work as intended. Let me know if you have some for sale. Thanks!
If you're still looking I have a set of blue anodized 5x150 1.25in spacers I bought off of Amazon. The 1.25in ones aren't on Amazon but he 1.5in ones are these: Amazon product ASIN B08MDZV9JL
Came in a set of 4 and I only needed 2 so I have a pair just sitting at home. So far the pair I have one my 100 series are doing great and I've put about 1000 miles on them with no issues. $50 OBO if you can cover shipping.

If you're still looking I have a set of blue anodized 5x150 1.25in spacers I bought off of Amazon. The 1.25in ones aren't on Amazon but he 1.5in ones are these: Amazon product ASIN B08MDZV9JL
Came in a set of 4 and I only needed 2 so I have a pair just sitting at home. So far the pair I have one my 100 series are doing great and I've put about 1000 miles on them with no issues. $50 OBO if you can cover shipping.
Thanks for your offer, but I was able to find a used set of Bora spacers for a good price. I'll update the thread here to reflect that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom