EDİC RELAY, FCR FCM PROBLEM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
merhaba arkadaşlar i 3b motor türkiye, 12 voltluk bj60'ım var.

Edic'in başlatılmasıyla ilgili bir sorunum var.

Edic röle kontrolü için marşı devre dışı bırakıyorum, fsm ve fcm normal çalışıyor.
ama marşı açtığımda fsm ve fcm ters çalışıyor. Lütfen bana yardım et. teşekkür ederim

Last edited:
Google reports:

"I have a problem with Edic starting.

I disable starter for edic relay control, fsm and fcm work normally.
but when i turn on the anthem, fsm and fcm run reverse. Please help me. thank you"

AMCA.. can you post a video showing the problem? / sorunu gösteren bir video yayınlayabilir misin?

duncanrm

Thank you for your attention. I will shoot a video and share it with you as soon as possible.

#duncanrm

Last edited:

Last edited:
pleese

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "duncanrm, gönderi: 13307043, üye: 74271"]
Google raporları:

"Edic'in başlamasıyla ilgili bir sorunum var.

Edic röle kontrolü için başlatıcıyı devre dışı bırakıyorum, fsm ve fcm normal çalışıyor.
ama marşı açtığımda fsm ve fcm ters çalışır. Lütfen bana yardım et. teşekkür ederim"

AMCA .. sorunu gösteren bir video yayınlayabilir misiniz? / sorunu gösteren bir videoyu yayınlayabilir misin?
[/ALINTI]

The EDIC is not pulling the rod back to the starting position when you are trying to start the engine. You have a Fuel Control Relay or EDIC fault. You can remove the EDIC rod and the engine will start, but you will have to stall the engine to stop it.

My goal is to make it original. I'm looking for the source of the problem for him.

Is the fault in the fuel control relay or in the wiring?

If the battery voltage is low, will this cause a malfunction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom