Ecu powerand Efi relay issues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got power at batt and +B but no power at ign sw and +B1 terminals. On efi relay I got power on terminal 1 and ground on 3. With key on I have no CEL. Was running before having head repaired. Only this I can think of is I tried starting motor without having main negative battery cable connected to engine block. I connected all negative cables and check body grounds. E1 on ecu is grounded. Ignition switch is giving power to batt and +B terminals but nothing at ign sw or +B1. Tried jumping pins 2 and 4 on efi relay and still no power. M relay terminal on ecu also no power. All three fusible links are good. Is there anything I’m missing here?

Got power at batt and +B but no power at ign sw and +B1 terminals. On efi relay I got power on terminal 1 and ground on 3. With key on I have no CEL. Was running before having head repaired. Only this I can think of is I tried starting motor without having main negative battery cable connected to engine block. I connected all negative cables and check body grounds. E1 on ecu is grounded. Ignition switch is giving power to batt and +B terminals but nothing at ign sw or +B1. Tried jumping pins 2 and 4 on efi relay and still no power. M relay terminal on ecu also no power. All three fusible links are good. Is there anything I’m missing here?

I found the issue. I left a connector unplugged that feed ecu. I was gonna delete post but didn’t see how to do it

I found the issue. I left a connector unplugged that feed ecu. I was gonna delete post but didn’t see how to do it
Was it the 3 pin plug with only 1 wire that mounts right below the power steering reservoir.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom