Eco systems fuel enhancer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Guys,

Is anyone use Eco systems fuel enhancer in your LC? Their ad says the eco systems will reduce the gasmileage?

Would be nice to hear your review on this product.

Here is their web

Thanks
Batu

Last edited:
The only thing you will be enhancing is the wallet size of whoever makes that snake oil.

I'm really curious about this thing now. The device claims to increase the vapor pressure of the fuel to unlock all of the alleged benefits. The only description about the product says it is a stainless steel case with the device inside made of copper and it has no moving parts.

I found this white paper on the device which described it as a steel tube with copper plates which "promotes turbulent flow and extensive metal to fluid (liquid or gas) surface contact. The device does not contain magnets, consume chemicals, or use external electrical power. The device is produced in several sizes. The same device design is used for liquid fuels and for natural gas. The design promotes turbulent flow and extensive metal to fluid (liquid or gas) surface contact."

The white paper goes on to explain the effects of electrostatic charge on fuels. Really interested stuff. Very different from the other snake oil stuff like magnets or HHO generators etc. I'm still very skeptical of the claims but it is interesting.

So from what I gather the device causes turbulent flows through a multitude of tiny copper plates and orifices in the tube which then charges the fuel, and the fuel stays electrically charged until it is burnt because the fuel is insulating. The electrostatic charge lowers the surface tension of the fuel and increases the vapor pressure, both phenomena have been proven by others. Color me curious. They do have an extensive customer and re-seller list of mainly commercial and fleets. I can't see it doing much if anything for a gas vehicle but possibly a diesel.

"Many technical papers discuss the beneficial effects of electrostatic charge on fuel atomization and distribution in liquid fuels. Leuteritz (6) reported that induced electrostatic charge of diesel fuel affected the core of the fuel spray such that additional waves were produced causing earlier breakup of the spray leading to smaller droplet diameters and larger spray angles. DiSalvo (7) expanded on this by showing that electrostatic energy improved atomization of diesel fuel yielding a significant improvement in combustion uniformity and efficiency. Parsons (8) determined that a negative charge induced in liquid flowing fuel survives through the injector orifice because the fuel is electrically insulating. The resulting spray pattern is better atomized and dispersed due to the electrostatic forces. Allen (9) reported data on an induced electrostatic charge in the fuel which resulted in improved atomization of diesel fuel. The paper reports that the physical mechanism is to reduce the inherent surface tension of the droplet surface. Reducing surface tension will generally increase the observed vapor pressure of liquid fuels which has been a commonly reported effect of the ECO-System device."

White paper: https://www.betteremissions.com/graphics/Operating Principles of ECO Systems Fuel Enhancer.pdf

Last edited:
I want the drugs you are all on.

Vapor pressure of fuel is determined based on components, altitude, temperature, and pressure that it is stored at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom