ECO light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got my car detailed a few days ago and since then the ECO light has been on while driving. I use a pedal commander. Any idea of what this may be? Pedal commander is still securely attached but wondering why this is all of a sudden on (and how I can turn it off).

While I don't have the exact sequence I believe the ability to turn that feature on/off exists in the settings menu.

I got my car detailed a few days ago and since then the ECO light has been on while driving. I use a pedal commander. Any idea of what this may be? Pedal commander is still securely attached but wondering why this is all of a sudden on (and how I can turn it off).
I asked this question to Pedal Commander after installing the PC and having the ECO light come on while driving:
"What mode should my factory throttle control be in? Should it be an ECO or standard? I'm assuming it doesn't matter since pedal Commander is now installed."
THEIR REPLY:
"It does not matter what factory setting you are in, please make sure that your ECU is completely shut down before you install the Pedal Commander."

My PC is working as advertised as far as I can tell with ECO light coming on. I'll turn the power button on so to eliminate the annoying EVO light flashing.

Hope this answers your question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom