EC & Chef... new avitar test... again (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
is this what you guys had in mind?

hope you are seeing some good stuff... wish i was with you!

casey

Casey.. Exactly what we needed.. Uh that saves me from making a phone call to my graphic design buddy..
Can you make one that says BOD member or BOD Delegate? for all the delegates? And can you make one for each Exec officer? That would be awesome to increase awareness of BOD members. THanks! Hope your feeling better..

YEAH!
Good work!
Of course, we'll need to remind bod members using this avatar that they need to remember to post "with a tlca hat on" in terms of language and behavior in threads that warrant behvior;) It's ok to sling some chit and talk some trash where appropriate, but if we go this route, tlca visibilty goes up. Which could be a good thing whne properly implemented and monitored. 'nuff said on that.

YEAH! Good work!

hhhmm...another thot...I'll see what it takes to add fields where "location:" and such are...perhaps there's a way to add that info....

hhhmm....adding a TLCA # field was easier than I thought.....now for other options :D

SUPER Cool.. a whole 8 min.. We gotta get you something harder to do..
ROCK! Thanks..
As always Woody.. .. Thanks for all you do for the TLCA and the hobby in general..

note the "TLCA #" text now click thru to the TLCA.org site....

a whole 8 min.. We gotta get you something harder to do..

adding the ability to include TLCA BOD positions under that list will be tougher...gotta think on that one :D

Check the big brain on Woody;)
My tlca#: 6235

I dunno how that b*#@* Christainsen got a lower number than me, that ain't right.

Last edited:
"I dunno how that b*#@* Christainsen got a lower number than me, that ain't right"

Cause Maybe I've been into Cruisers longer than you? Imagine.. I was ponying up for the TLCA when I was in college.. It was like $20 back then! That was a lot of beer money! :)
Stapled paper trails.. I gotta dig those out...

don't worry chef, me and woody both got christianson beat ;p

EC only beat me by 11!

Thanks for the avatar Casey & thanks for the quick updates & add ons Woody! You guys rock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom