EBI (Extreme Bend Inc) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have a major arm/shoulder injury. Not sure what happened or when. I suspect it occurred when I removed the front bumper which was much heavier than anticipated and got hung up creating more issues. Feels like the arm is being pulled apart at the elbow and shoulder with extreme pain to the arm muscles and shoulder blade area. Enough pain to make you sick to the stomach. Will be seeing th Doc Monday morning. Not sure when I'll be able to get back to this project. Sorry for the delay as I really wanted to get some nice photos and other things posted. Ok, enough typing, pain says enough.

Anyone happen to have a good rust free hardtop support brace (63106-90303) they'd like to sell or know where I could get one? eBay is rather steep. I'm still plugging away on my cruiser when I can. I am taking photos and this winter will start posting the build. Currently, the tub is primed as is the firewall and bolted together. Rust, rust, and more rust has been a painstaking and slow process. Currently working on the hood and windshield frame. Found a source for some OEM fenders and hopefully they'll work better than the CCOT fenders. Those did not work on my FJ. Maybe work better on someone else's FJ. Right now, I have more issues with the hardtop than anything else. Been toying with the idea of just going with a bikini top, a tailgate and side doors for no top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom