Ebay Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1973Guppie

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.noahsarkstlc.com
I'm wondering the same thing. Looks like he offers a swatch sample for 25 bucks refunded if you buy a top. Looks like 100% positive feedback but I a have fears of buying one without hearing from someone who has done it. Did you order one yet? Maybe I will. Will let you know what happens if I do.

I did some investigating on those but couldn't come up with anything conclusive, good or bad, when I was shopping a couple years ago. @Sheck44 is this who you bought from?

same place as this I believe

I saw the ad when I was shopping for mine. I couldn’t get any info beyond the webpage, so I got mine from Julie at Dirt Road Tops.

Well, I just ordered one for $1000, he responds very quickly and you get to pick every aspect of how you want it. He said he will start making it tomorrow. He seems extremely nice. I got one in beige(khaki), 5 windows, no tint, roll up rear(not those ambulance style doors), footman straps and twist locks..... So, I will let ya' all know when I get it. I am going to run it on a red 40 but it will be going on a fst blue 40 in the future. I would have gotten black for the freeborn red if it was staying on there.

Well, I just ordered one for $1000, he responds very quickly and you get to pick every aspect of how you want it. He said he will start making it tomorrow. He seems extremely nice. I got one in beige(khaki), 5 windows, no tint, roll up rear(not those ambulance style doors), footman straps and twist locks..... So, I will let ya' all know when I get it. I am going to run it on a red 40 but it will be going on a fst blue 40 in the future. I would have gotten black for the freeborn red if it was staying on there.

Please give us some feedback when you get it installed, thanks.

Well, it should be here FedEx on Fri May 29th. I am pretty excited. My first fj40 had a great original Toyota soft top, I don't expect it to live up to that, but I am hoping it exceedes the Paki top that only lasted me 2 years.

Ok, I got the top today and I am pleasantly surprised by the quality, it is much better than the Paki top I bought years back, which I a thought was rather rough around the edges. But, back to the Troa top, very nice finish and a very professional job. Granted I have not installed it and won't be able to today, maybe this weekend, in which case I will take pics for sure. Here are pictures of the top as it came. Also, unexpectedly, it came with a ton of rivets and footman loops, which I was not expecting.
20200528_165353.jpg
20200528_165402.jpg
20200528_165411.jpg

More pictures, I hope they do it justice, the feel of the vinyl is thick and it's fabric backed, seems like it will be warm in the PNW winters, more so than the old drafty
20200528_165419.jpg
20200528_165428.jpg
20200528_165459.jpg
Bestop I suffered through last winter daily driving.

And the doorman loop stuff, and I have to say, I got to pick window size and style, rear doors or roll up, snaps, twists or footman loops color, vinyl or canvas and it was $999 shipped from Columbia and it was very quick surprisingly. I am not comparing it to anyone else currently making tops, as I have no experience with them. I have had an oem top and a Paki, oh and an SOR, this is on line with the oem and the SOR but better than the canvas Paki (granted I did not properly treat it so I am referring to finish)
20200528_165554.jpg
20200528_165612.jpg
20200528_165628.jpg

looks decent quality! thx for sharing, please post up some pics of it installed as this will be the important aspect (fittment). I am considering getting one of these in black. Thank you.
I think the black would look sweet. I will post pictures once it's mounted. I am hoping it's nice and tight so it doesn't flap on the freeway. It's loud enough without the constant slapping. When I bought mine there were listings for different prices for what looked like the same thing, not for bows, just the soft top. I went with the lowest priced. You pick the color(and style) after you "buy it now". Anyway, pics installed to come later- Matt

I bought one. If you look now, the orange 40 in the eBay pics is mine. He asked if he could put the photo up. I’m pleased with it. He is a great seller to work with.
That's a nice looking rig, the black looks really good against the orange. I haven't gotten mine on yet, probably tomorrow.

#mattcamp have you fitted your eBay top yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom