EBAY tailgate w/s? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

surfpig

The Anti-Tech
Threads
I think this is a NOS unobtanium rear window weatherstrip. The guy seems to be unloading lots of interesting stuff...

(no affiliation, etc, etc)

*Ahem*

Some of us were watching that (those) auctions quietly, hoping that the prices will not jump to astronomical proportions so that we could actually afford them... but I assume that's all out the window now. ;)

But, thanks for the info... :flipoff2:

*Ahem*

Some of us were watching that (those) auctions quietly, hoping that the prices will not jump to astronomical proportions so that we could actually afford them... but I assume that's all out the window now. ;)

:eek:

Don't worry, I already have one...

*Ahem*

Heeheehee, happens all the time. Hmmm looks very interesting. :)

He's got two of them listed too... both have the part # of a 1976 (and newer) upper tailgate weatherstrip.

They should still fit 75 and older pigs, though not optimally... but I'd take suboptimal over 'none' any day. :D

Oh, and there's no worries here... I figured that sooner or later those auctions would find there way here... I just had to razz you a little bit. ;)

He's got two of them listed too... both have the part # of a 1976 (and newer) upper tailgate weatherstrip.

They should still fit 75 and older pigs, though not optimally... but I'd take suboptimal over 'none' any day. :D

Oh, and there's no worries here... I figured that sooner or later those auctions would find there way here... I just had to razz you a little bit. ;)

Understood.

And maybe one of the six other people that view this thread might benefit...

:beer:

I tried very hard ....maybe I can wad up some burlap and stuff it in there...

had I won the w/s would have probably been worth more than the rest of the rust:confused:

I saw pvc cruisers has the same piece "backordered" , sor --"unavailable":crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

I tried. Too high for me. SOmeone really wanted them.

I'll buy from PVcruisers

going back to bed.

I was lucky enough to win one in a raffle a while back...

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom