ebay Snorkel Install... Didn't go how I had hoped. WWYD? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The antenna has quite a lot of play in its hole too. Consider re-centering the antenna. It has a nice wide rubber grommet too that allows an easy shift. Who’s to say that the antenna hasn’t shifted a little!?
Interesting. Hadn't thought of that. Does it adjust based on this bolt/bracket as shown below or another way? Man, if this solves my aesthetic gripe, I'm gonna be stoked! As it is, it just laughs in my face and says "you done messed up, A-A-Ron!!!"

Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 4.35.44 PM.png

Seriously, it looks great. Move on.

that bracket is aluminum angle I bent. Tuth be told it's canted to the stern a tiny bit there. But really you could make it move and be straight with any lengths or even install a riv nut.

you can use a permanent flex antenna too, so no need to worry about inside fender. Then again, I thought I was the only driver left in the US who listens to the radio while driving... For everybody else, a plug on the hole would probably be fine.

you can use a permanent flex antenna too, so no need to worry about inside fender. Then again, I thought I was the only driver left in the US who listens to the radio while driving... For everybody else, a plug on the hole would probably be fine.
What is this radio contraption of which you speak? Can it play both MP3s and FLAC files from my USB stick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom