For Sale ebay LJ70 LHD in Florida (Sold) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Land...tr=true&hash=item4637630fab&item=301576949675

It has to go, they won't let me keep so many Land Cruiser's here at the home.
Can't sell the FJ62, way too many miles. Can't sell the 80, it's rigged for the journey to Oklahoma in case of zombie apocalypse (we'll shoot 'em till the barrels melt, DELANCY). Already sold the creampuff 80, and gave the ex the 100, so it either sells or I'll stick a new barn up at the hunting camp, they'll find it when I'm long gone.

sold on ebay last November, he couldn't get insurance on it.
sold craigslist a few weeks ago, bstard wanted me to take a jeep in partial trade.

Those of you that have seen it know what it is. If you haven't, it's the best kept example out there, and it's the least demanding truck I've ever owned.

Last edited:
sold craigslist a few weeks ago, bstard wanted me to take a jeep in partial trade.

How about 1 acre of heavily wooded, semi-mountainous land, just south of and with a nice view of the second largest city in OK in trade?

1/4 mile from any utility services, 1 mile from a paved road and 1/2 mile from any vehicular passable path.

The locals on the mountain are notoriously clannish and would scare the chit out of zombies, as an added bonus, not that most of OK's local fare wouldn't do the same.

Do you like bone gravy?

What's the "buy it now" Mud price?

How far are you from the parental likening to one of Dante's rings of hell, being Disneyworld?

Bone gravy? That's why God put necks on Turkeys, last squaw wouldn't cook 'em, just another reason she's the last squaw.
The greedy rat palace is about 2 hours away, my grandkids know my truck won't point in that direction.
On the buy it now, It might need to be rethunked, oldest son just did this to the green manilishi, Peter Green version with horse leather tie straps

20150329_13595400.jpg

GLWS, but why couldn't the last buyer get insurance on it? I'm thinking of getting one of these as a DD; it never crossed my mind that i wouldn't be able to insure it.

Sold to the gentleman from Tennessee $12K

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom