Ebay item of interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Since the inclinometer question seems to be answered for both the 60 & 62, I'll continue to ask random questions about 2mbb's cool buttons.

How is the hand throttle different from the choke?
It only increases rpm's on the 62 not choke hence it is fuel injected.

I would like to have that 4 runner set up on my 62:)...it is only for a pto set up

It only increases rpm's on the 62 not choke hence it is fuel injected.

I would like to have that 4 runner set up on my 62:)...it is only for a pto set up

However, that is not a stock 62 hand throttle I don't think. I have one on my 60 that I bought, and in place of the diagram, it says "Throttle." Isn't that a choke knob that's on a hand throttle cable?

However, that is not a stock 62 hand throttle I don't think. I have one on my 60 that I bought, and in place of the diagram, it says "Throttle." Isn't that a choke knob that's on a hand throttle cable?
I am not real familer with 60's itself but i know all USA 62's come with the throttle cable for the PTO. It is probably basically the same thing as the 60 choke cable just located differently under the hood.

Yep the picture above shows a choke

That hand throttle is an OEM hand throttle with an FJ60 part number (although the original part number has been superceded). It has a short cable that attaches to the accelerator pedal and pulls it forward. BTW my choke knob says "CHOKE" on it...
hand throttle.JPG
arb compressor switch.jpg

Anybody happen to have a spare of one of these, just the knob though, (and either "throttle, choke, or the diagram version--all the same knob actually). Amaurer would like one for his collection to make a mold from. Id' send him mine, but despite there being a small philips screw on the side, it will NOT turn and the knob will not come off the stem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom