For Sale Eazi-Awn RTT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.wasatchcruisers.org
Eazi-awn roof top tent. I don't have the exact dimensions, but it sleeps two very comfortably, three is doable without crowding each other too much. It has been used about 25-30 nights, and has always been stored in the garage unless it is being used. Tent, cover and mattress are all in excellent shape; no tears or stains anywhere. Also includes the ladder extension for lifted trucks (it was on an 80 series with 4" of lift and it reached the ground no problems). Asking $1100 or best offer. I can also include a yakima rack to fit rain gutter equipped trucks for an extra $100 (this is how I had it mounted). Let me know soon and I can probably arrange a ride for it to Cruise Moab.

Thanks,
eazi-awn.jpg

any special roof rack needed or stock is fine?

A stock roof rack may hold it, but I don't think it would last long. You would want something to handle the weight of the tent and the occupants when they are inside.

Where are you located?

Forgot to list that. Located in Ogden, UT. I am willing to help get it shipped if necessary.

Should be a series 2 1400, I will measure tonight and double check.

I have had it for about 4 years.

Can you post better pics showing close-up of condition and how it's mounted using your yakima rack?

Thanks!

You gots PM.

OK, the first interested buyer couldn't get shipping figured out so its still available.

I noticed I have two ladder extensions, the steel one and an aluminum one, they will both go with the tent. Also shown are pictures of how I had it mounted to some round yakima crossbars. I had it on 4 bars, so there are 8 of the clips to attach it to the load bars, all of these will go with the tent; but if you want to buy the rack I am only selling it with 4 towers and 2 load bars, and its $100 extra.

Lots of pictures are here: Shutterfly Eazi-Awn Pics

The dimensions are 55" x 48" closed and 96" x 55" open. So it is a series 2 1400. The tent is in excellent shape, just a little dust on the cover. Its a little cramped in my garage so I couldn't open it up all the way, but I think you can get a good idea of its condition. Price is still $1100.

I am not interested in any trades, except for soft top bows and factory soft top for an early model FJ40 (1967) (I know, shot in the dark but I could hope right!). If you have any other questions let me know.

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom