Easy Gorman Day Run Sunday April 5th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Joey and I are going to Gorman for the day. We are meeting at the ARCO in Valencia on Lyon's Ave off the 5 fwy at 9:30am.

In Gorman we will be exiting Smokey Bear Road and going in there. Anyone is welcome to join us. Joey is bringing his Lexus and i'm bringing my 62. It's going to be an easy run with dirt roads. Nothing crazy, bring lunch.

Too bad I cant go.
I got the kids over the weekend/Mon and all 3 are sick.
Where you guys are meeting up is less than 10 minutes from me and an easy not far run would be great since I havent went off pavement in awhile.
Have fun.

Too bad I cant go.
I got the kids over the weekend/Mon and all 3 are sick.
Where you guys are meeting up is less than 10 minutes from me and an easy not far run would be great since I havent went off pavement in awhile.
Have fun.

You know, the kids will be sick in their bed or in a car. Their illness doesn't know the difference :D

You know, the kids will be sick in their bed or in a car. Their illness doesn't know the difference :D

Oh I know about the sick in bed part.
My 2year vomited last night where she slept. And I dont know about being in a truck going up and down the trail and making her put a brand new odor in the 80.

Oh I know about the sick in bed part.
My 2year vomited last night where she slept. And I dont know about being in a truck going up and down the trail and making her put a brand new odor in the 80.

Well if it makes you feel better, my dog put a brand new odor in the LX. It was not pretty :crybaby:

Just read your thread.
This was supposed to be "Easy Like Sunday Morning!" :hillbilly:

I guess I have to show up for the meeting this Tues to see the actual damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have to remove the running boards before my wife sees the damage. I got the truck washed so she wont see the pin stripping. I need to get some rubbing compound and try and get rid of the gouging. I have a feeling its creased the metal a little. :bang:

I'll have the 60 at the meeting :D

interesting post there NLX, jeep miller trail almost killed me and a friend last year. rolling back at full speed is not fun. Hit up octavio62 he can build you some rock slides for your next adventure.

interesting post there NLX, jeep miller trail almost killed me and a friend last year. rolling back at full speed is not fun. Hit up octavio62 he can build you some rock slides for your next adventure.

Well heck, I think he is coming to the meeting tomorrow. I was thinking about going MetalTechs but.. :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom