East Tennessee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Check this out:

STLCA (stlca.org)

December Meeting/Trail Ride
Oak Ridge,TN/Dec. 6&7th.2004
The December meeting and trail ride will be held in conjunction with Southern 4WD Assoc. quarterly meeting.We will meet at the Double Tree Hotel(215 So. Illinois Ave.,Oak Ridge) at 8:30am Saturday for a short meeting then trail ride at Windrock on Saturday and Sunday.The rides will be organized with trail leaders that know area.There is primative camping at Windrock or you can stay at Hotel in Oak Ridge.Contact Roger Theurer for more info.

I live in the Knoxville area and would like to know some of these "secret places." I'm near Lenoir City and don't know where to go! >=( Nothing crazy. Just want to get her off the blacktop more often....

I'm seeing it and I'm in Knoxville . Pm me and we can get your truck off the blacktop. You can start by convoying down to GSMTR with us on thursday may 17. Let me know ..... Rance

Excellent. I will do that. As far as GSMTR goes, I found out about it online. I only bought her last month and put just under 300 miles on. I'm still not sure about a longer trip yet, but we'll see.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom