East Kootenay Wheeling Trip, Later August 2021? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Hey Cruiserheads,

I got a call from Jerome Salvador who lives near Widmar between Cranbrook and Fernie. He's a former RMLCA member and operates a ranch and a herd of land cruisers.

He's interested in getting connected with fellow cruiserheads in the area and would like to host a run (camping at his ranch) perhaps later in August?

Text 5 eight 7 2 2 5 zero 8 four 4. salveraranch at gmail dot com.

I recall that Brian Cooles was looking to set up an East Kootenay run as he is in the Cranbrook area now.

Let's start the conversation and see if we can settle on dates and other details. Jerome will chime in here soon I'm sure.

@lowenbrau

@coolio

@Antarctican

Last edited:
At some time I'd certainly be interested in heading out that way.
Right now plans are to do the Powell River trip at the end of August.

Thanks Franz, yes I checked on the Powell dates and they are at the end of August (Aug 20). Perhaps an East Kootenay trip in early August or Early Sep?

That's a great idea. I think the last trip we did with Jerome was about ten years ago.
kookoo run.jpg

Reactions: kim
I recall another Costal Cruiser Kootenay run - must be 15 + years ago ?? - that I had planned to go on and did not make it. The way this summer is looking...

But I'll say "interested".

gb

Last edited:
Putting my hand up Steiger-style... :grinpimp:

Yes it has potential for me

My entire fall and winter is filling up fast. I suppose we should start talking about a date for this trip as well.

Would love to...but this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom