Easiest question of the day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sloanstavern

SILVER Star
Threads
So I’m wiring up my aftermarket lights from cool cruisers and have a question, one wire energizes the white lens and the side marker and the other wire energizes the front amber lens only which one is the turn signal and which one are the running lights?
0F534F64-05B1-477E-A101-F6354A89F140.jpeg

Turn signal is amber.

It’s the important one and shouldn’t be white.

Clear front and side amber are parking/running lights in North America. Believe it's Europe that the side amber light is wired to the large amber light so it.s a side turn signal.

So I’m wiring up my aftermarket lights from cool cruisers and have a question, one wire energizes the white lens and the side marker and the other wire energizes the front amber lens only which one is the turn signal and which one are the running lights?View attachment 2871429

I saw "Easiest question of the day" and thought "hey, I can be helpful here". Then I opened the thread and saw the third word was "wiring". I ran for the exit door. I am color blind and I HATE electrical :censor::)

Turn signal is amber.

It’s the important one and shouldn’t be white.
Got it thanks, I was thrown off course by the white front and side Amber on the same circuit, all of my previous 40‘s had the old single amber lens.

Got it thanks, I was thrown off course by the white front and side Amber on the same circuit, all of my previous 40‘s had the old single amber lens.
I have never had those lights and didn’t realize the amber side had its own bulb. I’ve learned something from the easiest question too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom