Wanted early tire carrier and steering wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
like the title says, 71 and older tire carrier with hinges that still work, and a 70-71 steering wheel, preferably with minimal cracks.

On the tire carrier, I'd prefer NOT to have to pay for shipping cross country.

TIA

Mark

Steering Wheel

I have a wheel mark.

It does have a few small cracks.

I can take pics.

-Stumbaugh

Stumbaugh said:
I have a wheel mark.

It does have a few small cracks.

I can take pics.

-Stumbaugh

I need to get with you on stuff from your other list as well John. ;)

Not sure where you are located. I'm in maryland just south of Wash DC. I have a tire carrier off of a '67 if you still need one.

Dan

Mark, I am pulling my 65 steering wheel. It is in decent shape. I would include the horn cap as well. I do not have the horn pieces, but I am might have them on a 71 that I am parting as well. I also have a carrier that is in pretty good shape.

Anyway, let me know.

Mark, do you need a carrier from a (sof top)=tailgate model? or from a (hard top) barn door model? I have both. Thanks, John Pardi

Gravel Maker said:
$40 plus the ride, from Sac, Dan, 916.600.1945

PMed ya.:)

CrznDawg said:
Mark, I am pulling my 65 steering wheel. It is in decent shape. I would include the horn cap as well. I do not have the horn pieces, but I am might have them on a 71 that I am parting as well. I also have a carrier that is in pretty good shape.

Anyway, let me know.

I wouldn't mind getting a better steering wheel in my dd than the one that's in there with the 3 big cracks in it. PM me price and description of the exact condition of the wheel. TIA:)

pardion said:
Mark, do you need a carrier from a (sof top)=tailgate model? or from a (hard top) barn door model? I have both. Thanks, John Pardi

Hardtop John. PM me your ph #, I've got a couple of other items to ask you about.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom