For Sale Early Owners Manuel's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landcrusher909

Athlete/Race truck driver/Hobbyist
Threads
Re production early FJ40-45 Owners Manuel's. Printed on top quality paper with an old school look. Re produced using my 1967 owners manual. These are available at a cost of $50.00 shipped within the US anyone ordering from outside the US international costs will be added. PM me for more information. Thanks

IMG_20200714_144732100_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

IMG_20200714_144748370_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

IMG_20200720_111723564.jpg

IMG_20200720_111733275_2.jpg

Really cool! Is there a lot of info on the 45LV?, I happen to have a '67
Yes weight , length all the dash and records for fluid changes and such which are about the same as the others. I thought they would be cool and we did what we could to keep the cost down.

I am not sure of the difference between the one you copied and the ones SOR has reproduced. They have a reproduction for 10.00 .

Manual.PNG

I am not sure of the difference between the one you copied and the ones SOR has reproduced. They have a reproduction for 10.00 .

View attachment 2379593
I couldn't tell you ? The one I saw was a PDF file so I am guessing its not a hard copy

Last edited:
Rob,

These turned out great ! I like having the better quality cover. No more digging thru my old moldy half-eaten copy.

Thanks for doing this project ! Looks like they're almost all gone.

Very cool Rob, I have an original that’s missing the front cover,,,, possible to get the jacket?

Very cool Rob, I have an original that’s missing the front cover,,,, possible to get the jacket?
Honestly I'm sure trying to pull a cover would just damage it

Was the same manual used for all the years the 45 was imported to the US? I have a '63 and was interested in a manual for my year.

Interestingly, When I bought my '69 FJ40 back in 1993, it had an Owner's Manual in the glove compartment. Somehow, when I sold the truck a few years later, I kept the manual. It's been sitting in a chest of drawers in my garage all these years and when I bought my '66LV last March, I dug it out and found that it had everything I need for the '66. I also have the Chassis Manual for it. The cover on each is tattered, but the rest of the manuals are in really good shape. If any of you need pictures of specific pages, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom