For Sale Early Light Switch Knobs - Reproduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Krondor

SILVER Star
Threads
For sale: REPRODUCTION Early Light Switch Knobs
NOTE: These are reproduction knobs made from epoxy resin. They are cast and machined from an original knob.
Price: $43.00 shipping included

upload_2019-1-27_15-39-33-png.1890237

upload_2019-1-27_15-47-3-png.1890255

upload_2019-1-27_15-47-34-png.1890256

upload_2019-1-27_15-48-14-png.1890258

Last edited:
Any chance you can make this knob but with "ROOM" printed on it instead of Lights? Trying to find one for my FJ45LV room lights and I think it's probably unlikely. Or one with no wording on it at all, and maybe I can somehow carve ROOM into it myself.

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 3.46.33 PM.png

Last edited:
Still trying to find someone with one of these ROOM knobs, i'm not optimistic since it seems it was an LV-only part and even then only non-North American LV's had them. And of course, there aren't many LV's around anymore. @TeamJB had two that he sold "local" in the middle east so he said he would try to see if he could get ahold of the two guys he sold them too. Failing that, I'm betting we don't see any more for a long time.

Maybe I'll have to just see if I can somehow modify the early Light switch I have, but I hate to mess with a clean somewhat rare OEM part.

Still trying to find someone with one of these ROOM knobs, i'm not optimistic since it seems it was an LV-only part and even then only non-North American LV's had them. And of course, there aren't many LV's around anymore. @TeamJB had two that he sold "local" in the middle east so he said he would try to see if he could get ahold of the two guys he sold them too. Failing that, I'm betting we don't see any more for a long time.

Maybe I'll have to just see if I can somehow modify the early Light switch I have, but I hate to mess with a clean somewhat rare OEM part.
Came across this profile on instagram. you might want to contact him

Wow had to sign up for instagram to send him a comment we will see if he is willing to ship to US! Thanks for the heads up! Fingers crossed
Yikes he wants $400 plus $50 shipping. Not sure I’ll find another one but that’s pretty crazy. It’s NOS too. And I’d be sending that money in blind faith hoping he actually ships it. Doesn’t seem to be on mud or eBay and communication is pretty difficult as he is in Indonesia.

Yikes he wants $400 plus $50 shipping. Not sure I’ll find another one but that’s pretty crazy. It’s NOS too. And I’d be sending that money in blind faith hoping he actually ships it. Doesn’t seem to be on mud or eBay and communication is pretty difficult as he is in Indonesia.

It is interesting the cost of NOS parts. If you need it for an original look, you will have to pay up. Try to find another one.

It is interesting the cost of NOS parts. If you need it for an original look, you will have to pay up. Try to find another one.
I do need it. If I had any kind of buyer protection I would be tempted. If it was on mud or eBay. But that’s a lot to send with blind hope. Anyway, I was just realizing I hijacked this thread a bit sorry about that. Will move the discussion over to the wanted ad I posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom